116🔥 "w-what did you do?"

Start from the beginning

Somin glared at him, her eyes morphing into the complete black all witch eyes did, before she took a deep breath and they went back to normal, "Because Jiwoo isn't one to be talked down or stopped. Her and I are immortal, we've been around a long time, nothing has ever stopped her from getting what she wants. This isn't my problem, you handle it."

Jimin was shaking from the anger that coursed through him, and he would have unleashed all of his elemental power if it wasn't for NamJoon holding him back. Though his eyes did settle into their cloudy white for a couple seconds.

SeokJin decided to speak next, "Taehyung," he held the younger in front of him, "Jiwoo implanted a bug inside of him to watch us, but it was in him for awhile before we got it out. Can you help us repel the rest of her, witchness, away?" he asked cautiously, wanting this stubborn bitch to help a bit.

"To do that you'd need to cleanse his blood, which takes days, so no." she replied simply, even shrugging nonchalantly afterward, SeokJin's eyes twitched at her words, he was losing his patience.

"C-can you at least be helpful and tell us why Jiwoo would be doing this?" Jeongyeon was the next to ask something, because if this useless bitch wasn't going to help them the way they needed to be helped, then she could at least answer some questions.

"N-"

"Say no and I'm going to shove an ice dagger so far down your throat your going to feel it in your vagina," Yoongi threatened, his eyes morphing into their icy white as Somin turned to look at him.

All of them saw as she sucked in a sharp breath, her eyes widening a bit, "The OneeOnia vessel." she muttered, Yoongi hearing her but deciding to disregard the comment as he looked away.

She then looked at the groggy Hoseok and chukled to herself, knowing exactly what happened but deciding not to say anything.

Somin sighed, deciding she'd at least answer their question, "Jiwoo has always been power hungry, ever since we were young, she'd do things little girls don't commonly do. Us being born with black hair already marked us with the title of black magik wielding witches, which naturally caused people to be afraid of us." she explained, her eyes glossing over, almost as if she was reliving her memories.

This reminded the elementals of the prejudice against fire elementals, since everyone thought of them as impulsive and destructive when it all depended on the person.

"Jiwoo embraced the fear others had for her. As we grew, she killed fellow witches to obtain their power, which is why she as white streaks in her hair-" they all suddenly remembered that Jiwoo had lots of white streaks in her hair, a shiver ran down their spines.

"-as she grew, we grew, she just became more and more evil and destructive. Recently I haven't heard from her, but she's always wanted to rid Aesthete of elemental kind since witches were here first and elementals drove us into hiding, though on top of that she wants power and genociding a whole species will make her pretty powerful and will make her more feared." Somin explained this in a way that didn't make it seem life changing and didn't affect them in a harmful way, she said it casually.

NamJoon furrowed his eyebrows, "why is she doing it now? She's immortal, why not do it before?"

Somin shrugged, "I wouldn't be able to tell you," she looked over at Hoseok and Yoongi, "though I have an idea."

They caught what she was throwing, what she was insinuating specifically.

Somin stood, the front door flying open and startling Soyeon, who had been listening to everything, "Leave, and I'm not asking." she stated, her eyes morphing to black in a threatening manner before she walked away.