.~Tewenty-Seven~.

Final~

Enjoy the final Challenge of

"My Bodyguard~"

-

"Deku..."

"Deku can wake up.."

"Izumi..we have to go"

Izumi groaned slowly picking herself up from the warm comfortable bed. "All the bags in the car, if you want to go take a shower or something like that we still have some time okay?" He said, softly picking her up and setting her down on the edge of the bed.

"What time is it, Kacchan?.."

"Three AM baby.."

Izumi rubbed her eyes slowly getting up heading to the bathroom to take a shower and get fully awake.

~

Katsuki went to the kitchen to make some coffee. Once he entered he was met with green short curly hair.

"Morin, Sir."

There was an awkward silence between the two as they just stood there.

"Take care of her.. okay?"

Katsuki stood straight looking the man in his eyes. "What have I've been doing this whole time. It's my job and I'll continue to take care of the girl I that minute he decided McDonald's has better coffee not wanting to stay in the same room as her grandfather.

He sighed as he walked out of the tension room.

Katsuki made his way out of the house and to the car, same time when Izumi was done with her quick shower. She dried off and put on some comfortable clothes.

Izumi got out of the bathroom and hurried to grab an empty bag putting her phone, changer, and grabbed some snacks from downstairs.

"Izumi! Wait please.."

Izumi stopped slowly turning her head to meet her grandparents. "...hm?"

"I-I'm sorry- were sorry Izu.."

"It fine.. but why? Why is all this happening what did y'all do?" She asked, putting her full attention onto them.

"W-we were in-depth and needed money at the time but we couldn't pay..and after a while, we dug our selves into a deeper hole.. that's why when your mother asked us to take care of you, we should have said no to her knowing that we might put you and the rest of our family in danger as well." The two slowly looked down in shame.

"Thank you..." Izumi walked up to them and hugged them before walking out the front door.

"We trust him and it's what's best for you.."

Izumi only smiled before leaving out the house with a soft slam.

She finally feels free...

" Oi Nerd hurry up!" Katsuki chuckled, opening the door from inside the car. Izumi giggled before running up to the car getting inside before grabbing Katsuki face and pressing kisses everywhere,

"Gah! Comm'n Nerd! Heh- Deku! Pfft- What's up with ya!?" Katsuki crackled, as he pulled out of the driveway watching as her grandparents watched from the doorway while Izumi still pressed kisses onto his face.

"I don't know! It- It feels like a real romantic movie... I'm just really happy.."

"Yeah? Me to Baby.."

"I brought some snacks," She said, opening the yellow bag showing a bunch of different types of snacks.

"Why? I only need one"

Izumi looked at him in confusion. "What do you mean?!"

Katsuki only chuckled before turning his head to face her with a devilish smirk on his face. "Your my snack" He winked, watched as she turned a bright red covering her face and looking away from him.

"S-Shut Up!"

"Aww, you know you like it~" His hand rubbing, up and down her thigh.

Izumi only blushed harder before putting her hand on top of Katsuki's.

"Humph!"

"HA! YOU LOOK LIKE A DAMN TOMATO!" Katsuki chuckled.

"SHUT UP!!" She said, pouted.

~~

"RUN DAMNIT! WE'RE GONNA MISS THE PLANE!" Katsuki shouted, with bags and his suitcase in his hand.

"I AM!" Izumi shouted, back at his before putting full speed passing up Katsuki.

The two got there on time right before there were going to set off.

"Oh! You are right on time!" The lady said, as she took both of their tickets and scanning them, happily letting them onto the plane.

"I'm tired..."

"No shit, we just ran a damn marathon.." Katsuki chuckled getting some looks from other people on the plane.

They put their bags up and happily hand in hand sat down next to each other.

The plane soon took off while other watched movies, ate, and took a nap for the flight Izumi and Katsuki only made corny jokes back to back.

"Would you love birds like anything?"

Izumi and Katsuki turned their head to the lady with the food/drinks on the little rolling table thing.

"Yeah!"

"We have snacks, Nerd.."

"I didn't bring any drinks Kacchan!"

Katsuki only nodded before placing his head onto her shoulder as she got a drink. "Want some?"

"I want you~," He said, pressing a soft kiss on her soft lips. Izumi only giggled returning the kiss before opening her drink, gulping some down.

There was a long but comfortable silence between the couple as they just enjoy each other's company and love.

"Heh...remember when you were just my lame ass Bodyguard?" Izumi chuckles as she looked at Katsuki.

"I also remember when you were a little pain in the ass!"

"Kacchan!"

Katsuki chuckled before he grabbed a blanket wrapping them both up.

"Yeah, I remember nerd.."

(..I love you..)
".. Te Quiero.." Izumi said, shocking the male. She recently started to learn some Spanish here and there and was proud of herself as well.

"Heh... Yo también te amo nerd~"
(Heh... I love you too nerd~)

"Your My Bodyguard~"

"Forever Nerd~"

End
~*~