Chapter Four

(\¥~¥/)

-
I
Katsuki parked and got out looking both ways to not see anything so far. He opened Izumi's door to see the sleeping girl all curled up in the backseat. Kacchan smiled before picking the girl up and throwing her over his shoulder.

It was 8:39 pm when they got back to the house.

Katsuki slowly opened the door, wincing at the pain in his arm when he used it. He successfully placed the girl in bed taking her shoes off before exiting the room going to take care of himself.

He went into the room he'll be staying in and took a quick shower wrapping his arm real quick so he could do so after he brushed his teeth before going downstairs fixing his wound.

Kacchan took his shirt off showing off his amazing abs and his wound as he took the wrap off of the wound making it sting for a while.

He put a cloth in his mouth so he wouldn't make any noise to wake up the girl.

He groaned into the cloth as he put alcohol on the wound.

"Kacchan?" A soft voice said, startling the ash-blond a bit. He sighed when he saw it was just Izumi but had a tint of pink dust on his face as she wore a big T-shirt and nothing else.

"Didn't mean to wake you.." He places the alcohol down, looking at the girl.

"Your hurt.."

"I'm fine Deku.."

Izumi didn't listen to him and walked over to Katsuki her soft hands grabbing onto Katsuki's arm looking at his wound.

"Deku go back to bed I'm fine-"

"Your not Fine..your hurt"

"I can take care of myself-"

"Stop! Being so stubborn and let me help you...Please" Katsuki gave in and gave his arm back to Izumi as she smiled and picked up the cloth putting more alcohol on the cloth softly placing it down on the deep large cut.

"Ow.."

"M'sorry Kacchan.."

When Izumi's finished disinfecting the cut she goes to the bathroom and gets the large first aid kit stitching him up.

Katsuki just watches as the girl helps him, looking at her face then at the work she was doing.

She's fucking gorgeous...

Katsuki couldn't keep his eyes off of the girl and it was very rare to see him in likening of someone or even flirting.

Izumi felt his eyes on her and looked up at him confused as blush took over her face and a small smile came over her face.

"Your beautiful.."

Izumi giggled and looked him in his eyes.

"Thank you..your not bad yourself.." Izumi said, finishing up.

"How old are you"

"Eighteen, you?"

"Eighteen"

Izumi was shocked this man looked like he was a hot sexy early 20's businessman.

"Wow...how's college?"

"Passed"

"How!?" She asked utterly shocked as he passed college already and he was only eighteen years old!.

"Way too smart went to college at sixteen and was way too smart for those extras.." Katsuki said still looking at the girl as she slowly and softly wrapped his arm.

"Alright your done! But you need to get some rest, it might hurt for a while so I'll get you some pills" Izumi said, getting up going to the medicine cabinet grabbing a pill bottle and a glass of water giving it to Katsuki.

"Thanks" He put the pill in his mouth and drunk the water swallowing the pill.

There was a silence between them until Katsuki felt the urge to smoke.

⚠️⚠️
(Smoking!)

"Imma is outside in the front, join me if you want," He said, ruffling the girl's curly green hair before stepping outside closing the door as he sat down on the steps of the house.

Later the door opened and closed as Izumi appeared next to him looking up into the stars.

"It's beautiful.." Izumi says putting her hands on her thighs.

"Yeah.." Katsuki digs into his sweat pants grabbing his lighter and cigarette pack.

He lights up the cigarette and puts it into his mouth.

"Do you smoke offend?" Izumi asked, worried.

"Matters on what happens..but so far yeah..want to try?"

"I'm good, it's bad if you smoke and I don't wanna die anytime soon"

Katsuki chuckled and pulled the cigarette out of his mouth blowing out white puffs of smoke.

Izumi looks at the cigarette curiously.

Katsuki looks at her and slowly gesturing it to her not wanting to pressure the girl.

"I've never smoked before.." She said, taking the cigarette out of his fingers slowly putting it into her mouth smoking it lightly.

To her surprise, she didn't cough or gaged soon after she blew out with a sigh before giving it back to Katsuki.

"How'd did it feel?" Katsuki asked smirking.

"It felt good"

There was another silence as Katsuki and Izumi looked up into the sky while Katsuki smoked but soon burn it out and threw it to the side, looking at the time.
✅✅
12:00 AM

He looked back at Izumi and the way her big round eyes flowed and her skin shimmer with her hair blowing from the wind.

God, she is beautiful~

"Alright, kiddo get to bed.."

"Hey, I'm eighteen too!" Izumi giggled, slowly getting up and entering the house with Katsuki behind her checking her out from the back.

And damn he wonders how she would look naked.

"Night Kacchan.."

"You too Deku.."

Damn~