Chapter Eight

-

"We got her Sir.." Iida said, with his head down and small tears pricking from his eyes as he entered the dining room where the Todoroki Family was eating dinner.

"Good Job...I'll release your family back to you," Enij said, with a smirk looking at his son who was smiling witch he had never done.

"Sigh...Thank you, Sir..can I please take my leave and reunite with my family Sir..?" Iida said, now crying for two reasons.

His family and Izumi...,

Soon after Iida left Todoroki got up from his seat walking to the door.

"Where are you going boy?" His father said.

"To go check on my future wife"

"Well...I want to see her so I'm coming with" Enij said, getting up from his seat walking to the door opening it, and exiting with Todoroki behind him following.

.

.

.

Izumi slowly woke up with a shooting pain going through her head making her groan in pain.

She had dried blood going down her face and purple and green bruises on her wrist and ankles from being tied up harshly.

Tears started to stream down her face.

She was scared, hurt, and useless...

Creeak~

Izumi shot her head up hoping for it to be Katsuki but that wasn't going to happen.

"Hm..you've made a good decision Shoto...She's is a beauty.."

"Back off sicko"

Izumi squirmed she had to get out of here...fast.

Todoroki slowly approached the girl tightly gripping onto her chin making her stop with the movement and look him dead in the eyes.

"Please.." She tried to speak as the man held her cheeks together.

"Heh...have fun Shoto...I have to go take care of business.."

Izumi wanted to scream for the man to come back as she notices the swarm of lust that had filled Todoroki's eyes.

"Your gorgeous.."

Izumi thrashed around to only earn a hard slap onto her face before gripping onto her face once more. Izumi was sure that he'll leave a bruise if he kept doing that.

Todoroki chuckled.

(TW: ABUSE! PLEASE DONT READ UNTIL YOU SEE GREEN CHECK IF YOU DON'T LIKE OR IF TRIGGERING TO U)

⚠️⚠️⚠️!!!!⚠️⚠️⚠️
(Please don't comment until you pass up the green check! If you do your comment will immediately be deleted! And I'm pretty sure you see this so if you do you'll also get blocked)
~

His hand slowly slid down to her skirt playing with the hem.

"You are so pretty.." Todoroki hand glided down to her thigh squeeze her here and there.

Tears and hiccups filled the room.

"Look at me gorgeous...let me see those beautiful eyes" He purred out as he glided up and down get closer and closer to her womanhood.

Izumi took her chances and thrashed around once more to get a punch in her stomach.

She coughed violently spitting blood out.

"You little bitch!"

Another punch.

"I'm trying to help you damnit!"

And another.

"P-please..sorry.." She said, hutch over as she cried a river.

"You better be..pull that shit again your gonna regret it," He said, moving to the other side of the room grabbing something.

He wrapped a cloth over Izumi's mouth before going back and grabbing something else. A needle...

Izumi sobbed and tried to move away only for the man to kick her stomach and then gripping her hair harshly to the side and he stabbed the needle into her neck.

Todoroki quickly put the liquid into her system before pulling back the needle watching as the girl shook in pain and sobbed slowly going into slumber.

He chuckled tossing the needle somewhere before exiting the room.
✅✅✅
~~~

Katsuki jolted out of bed breathing heavily.

He was naked? Katsuki looked over to see a girl naked as well next to him.

"Fuck.."

He got out of bed quickly putting his clothes back on and running out of the room before the girl could wake up.

He looked everywhere for Izumi wanting to leave.

Katsuki looked everywhere in the big house to every Room, Bathroom, and Kitchen, and Living Room not finding her.

He ran up to Mina who was on the couch with cups stacked on her. Katsuki quickly slapped them all away before shaking the girl.

"Waah- Kat?"

"Where the hell is Izumi"

It took the girl a while to process his question before awnser him.

"She went with some guy with blue hair...they went outside" She mumbled before drifting back to sleep.

Katsuki was in horror.

Iida..

"FUCCK" He screamed waking up Kirishima and Kaminari.

"What the hell man!?"

"THEY FUCKING TOOK HER" Kacchan screamed, before running out the house while his friends watch him and groaned before fixing themselves up and getting into there own cars leaving.

Katsuki got into his car while his tears threatened to fall from his eyes.

He quickly drove off heading to Todoroki House.

"Fuck" His voice cracked as an tear strolled down his face.

He needs to get her back~..