Chapter Twelve

-

Izumi sat up in the hospital bed groaning for the pain that constantly happened whenever she had moved.

"Ms.Izumi?" The doctor said, as the door slowly opened.

"Y-Yes"

"How are you feeling," He said, un-clipping the side of her hospital gown showing her flat-ish chest checking up on her heart seeing if it was doing better. Izumi didn't feel that uncomfortable when the old man did so as she didn't have anything to show...

"You're in a better condition...did he visit yet?" He asked

"W-What do you mean?!" She asked back as he walks to her paper clip writing something on it.

"Uhhh...I think his name was Katsuki? He usually comes here at night to visit..?" He said, wondering why the girl was so confused.

"Oh...I never knew that..he must come here when you're asleep probably"

"Erm.." At the moment Izumi felt all kinds of mixed emotions. 'Why would he come when I'm asleep and not awake!?' That's when she knew what it was...

Anger

Her heart started to speed up.

"Oh!- please! Calm down!" The doctor said trying to calm the girl down so she doesn't have a heart attack.

Why.

Why...

Why...

Why....!

WHY.....!?!?

"—IN HERE!"

She grabbed her things next to her and jumped out of the hospital bed taking off with nurses and doctors and one police officer following close behind her.

She ran out of the hospital while visitors were scared and worried seeing a young girl running out of the hospital.

"WAIT! MR.MIDORI!!"

She kept running she wanted answers from Katsuki why for a whole 2 weeks he was only visiting her what she was asleep!?

Izumi looked back to see that they weren't running for her as they probably lost her. She kept going knowing that they might have officers look for her.

The girl went to a corner store getting a weird look from the person behind the counter.

She went inside the bathroom and locked the door placing her backpack down on the floor stripping out of the hospital gown.

Izumi wore leggings and a white shirt that said 'shirt' on it.

Once she was done she walked out before something caught her eye.

Chips...

She placed the Takis on the counter while the man scanned it still giving the girl a weird look here and there.

"It's 1.24"

Izumi paid the man and took her chips and left without another word then getting a taxi.

"Where to!"

"xxxx"

"Alright!"

The drive was silent and awkward.

"A pretty young lady like you shouldn't be pouting..what's wrong?"

"It's nothing..."

"You sure? We're gonna be on the road for a while"

Izumi sighed she had to get this out or she might just go rage. The rest of the way to her house she told him everything from what happened with the Todoroki family to now.

The driver was scared for the girl and somehow himself but it took the stress off the girl's shoulders which made him some sort of happy.

"Thanks for letting me talk.."

"Yeah...it's no problem!"

After about thirty minutes there pulled up in front of Izumi's house.

"Thank you! How much will it be"

"Don't worry about it and just give me a call one day to hang out-" That when he stopped what he was saying it didn't sound right... "I mean! Like friends! Not like that!" The man was a blushing mess.

Izumi giggled before taking the card with the man number on it. "I will! Talk to you later-!...uhhh"

"Koda..what's yours?"

"Izumi!"

"Well give me a call Izumi"

The green hair girl nodded before closing the car door watching as the man drove off.

A dark shadow covered her face as she looked at the house.

She wanted-

No

Needed

Answer...~