Chapter Three

If you see ⚠️ Please stop reading at the point if you are sensitive about the warnings and when you see this you can continue from there~!

~~

SPLASH! (-:)

Izumi jolted up from her bed wet.

"Get dressed Deku.." Katsuki said, putting the now empty cup of water over onto her desk before smirking at the girl who was now panting heavily moving her wet hair out of her face.

"You've could have woke me up like a normal person Kacchan!" She shouted in anger.

"Yeah...but that would have not been fun right..?" He said, walking to the door but stopping when he heard the girl mumbled something.

"What was that Deku?"

"N-Nothing Kacchan!"

Once he left out the room, Izumi groaned and got up from her bed and to the shower washing off, later when she was finished she reached for a towel she felt nothing.

'Shit...'

Thoughts rushed in her mind on what should she do.

"K-KACCHAN!"

No reply...

"KAACCCHHAAAN!"

"WHAT!"

"C-CAN YOU BRING ME A TOWEL"

After a while, Izumi hears the door creak open as a shadow appeared from behind the curtain.

"Here shitty Deku.." Katsuki peers his hand, through the shower curtain with a white towel. Izumi takes the towel and tells him 'thank you' before wrapping the towel around herself.

Once the door closes again Izumi gets out of the shower and hoses to her dresser putting on matching white underwear and bra.

She goes back in looking for clothes when her door suddenly opens.

"Deku-"

"....."

"......."

They both look at each other when Izumi catches his eyes roaming her barely covered body.

"G-GET OUT!"

Katsuki quickly shuts the door blood coming down from his nose before quickly leaving from her door and downstairs waiting for the girl at the front door.

Izumi had a blush on her ears as she quickly put some clothes on grabbing her yellow backpack. She made her way downstairs to see Katsuki in and dark blue suit with matching shoes and a black earpiece with blackout shades.

Izumi blushed once more thinking about what happened in the room.

"Let's go"

"Where are we going?" She said walking on his side out of the door with a confused face on what he was talking about.

"Mall"

(¥•¥)

"Whoa...it's huge!" Izumi squealed as she took the sight of the huge mall that looked like a billionaire's mansion. Back in her town she never had good things like this they were all usually very small.

"Never been in the city.?" Katsuki asked with curiosity taking over him that the girl acted like she never been anywhere big before.

Izumi shook her head looking up at Katsuki: "No...I lived in a small town and we didn't have big stuff..ya know?" She then looked down to the ground as they started to walk to the door while Katsuki put on his black shades.