Chapter Thirteen

-

Izumi stomped up to the house before banging on the door tears spilling from her eyes.

Shebang on the door repeatedly until it swung open.

"WH- Deku?! What the hell are you doing-!" Katsuki was cut off by a fist connecting with his jaw making him move back a few inches.

"Why.."

"Deku-"

"WHY KATSUKI!?"

Katsuki was shocked that the girl used his name instead of the cute nickname she used.

Izumi pushes Katsuki before slamming the door closed. Clutching her fist still clenched to her side giving a glare Katsuki way.

"Deku please! Talk to me-" She didn't let Katsuki finish his sentence before she threw another punch him way only for him to doge quickly grabbing onto her wrists.

"Talk to me DAMNIT!"

Izumi tried to get away from his grip but it only tightened more making her whimper before she shoved her head into his rock-hard chest.

Katsuki was shocked at the sudden moment before she let her wrists go as the girl quickly wrapped her hand around his neck.

Katsuki slowly wrapped his arms around her waist pulling them both down to the floor.

"W-why.." She said, choking on a sob.

"Why what Deku.."

"Why d-did you only v-visit m-me when I w-was s-sleeping!?" She said, sobbing harder into his chest gripping his shirt.

She pounded his fist on his chest rather weakly as she didn't even have much strength left.

"I-I didn't want to hurt you.." He said, rubbing circles around her back.

"W-What?"

"It's my fault that you had to go through all that shit you went to..it was all my fault I used to work for those shits but I wanted out but they wouldn't let me so I forced my way out...ever since then they wanted to get back at me..so they used you."

Izumi had all kinds of mixed emotions.

"I'm so sorry Izumi...I'm so sorry"

Izumi didn't reply she was in utter shock at the moment she didn't even know what to say to Katsuki at the moment.

"Deku?"

Without anything to say she got off of the man and went into her room slamming the door with it. Katsuki sat there now cold without the girl.

Katsuki groaned and pulled his knees up to his chest and pulled his hair in anger while quite tears spilled slowly from his eyes.

After a while, he got up from the floor and head to Izumi's room only for the door to be locked.

"Deku...I'm sorry please open the door"

No reply

"Deku.."

No reply

"Oi! I'm not playing with you any more open the door!"

No reply

"No...not again"

Katsuki quickly broke the door handle and busted inside of the room.

The window was open as a breeze flew through Katsuki quickly ran to the window and looked down there was no way she could make that jump without hurting or even killing herself.

He was about to run outside but stopped when he heard a soft snore.

He turned his head to see Izumi softly sleeping in her bed her hair everywhere as soft snores came from her mouth.

A sigh of relief came from Katsuki mouth as he saw the girl sleeping peacefully but wondering how she was able to sleep when he just broke her door.

He walked over to the side of her bed and laid down behind her slowly wrapping his hand around her waist bringing her close to him as he put his face her mint sent hair.

"I'm so sorry Izumi..."

"I'm sorry please..."

"I need you.."

"I Missed You~"

My Bodyguard~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें