Chapter Eighteen

Izumi woke up to her boyfriend whispering words into her ear while pulling the cover over them more as he rubbed her back softly.

"Te amo tanto Izumi... Nunca puedo perderte... eres mi todo lo que te amo tanto ..." He whispers as another tear came down his face.

"K-Kacchan.."

"Yeah, baby?..."

"I'm sorry.."

"It's not your fault okay...it's not so don't blame yourself alright, Izumi."

"Mhm.." She said, still not meeting Katsuki ruby red eyes and it hurt him a lot knowing that he probably is scaring the girl.

~

The rest of the week went on that way. With Izumi not meeting Katsuki eyes or trying to skip meals but Katsuki didn't let that through as he struggled to keep the girl healthy.

He barged into her room with her only in a towel wrapped around herself as her skin and hair dripped from water.

"We need to talk," He said, more in command than a question.

"I- C-Can I c-change p-please.." She said, almost scared-looking to the ground as a puddle formed beneath her.

Katsuki huffed and went inside the room slamming the door. Izumi jumped from the sound slowly stepping back away from him.

"Why are you suddenly so scared of me!? Huh, Deku! Why!?" He shouted, walking up to her grabbing her forearm where white bandages were wrapped around so Izumi didn't try to hurt herself once.

"N-N-Nothing!"

"Your lying! You can't even look me in the eyes anymore! You always avoid me! Never talk to me! Stop pushing me away damnit!"

His grip got tighter on her arm.

"WHY ARE YOU PUSHING ME AWAY"

Izumi held onto the towel in fear and hurt. He was her boyfriend for heaven's sake she shouldn't do this to him not talk to him or just ignore him making him think that he did something wrong.

With a shaken body.

She finally looked the man in his eyes was fat tears made their way down her freckled cheeks.

"Because I'm scared"

Katsuki loosened his grip on her looking at her in confusion.

"I'm scared okay!... I'm scared of him!"

The ash-blond slowly made the girl sit down on the edge of her bed as he ran his fingers through her damped hair.

"Who's him?..."

"The- The man um multi-color hair.."

Then Katsuki already knew he was talking about Todoroki Shoto...

"Why are you scared?"

Izumi told Katsuki everything about how she knew she saw him when there were both in the car doing things she knew that she would see him whenever they were out he was there...

Katsuki was in a state of shock there was no way that baster would follow them and then even have the guts to watch them at that moment in the car.

"Baster.."

"Kacchan...I'm so sorry I should have told you... I'm so sorry Kacchan please.."

"It's fine okay.. just get dressed okay" Katsuki pulled Izumi into a kiss before leaving out of her room going into the kitchen with rage filling in his body as he only saw red.

Clenching the edge of the counter.

"DAMNIT"

?$&!