Chapter Seventeen

"Tengo Que ir, te llamaré Abuelo... Bueno, te amo ... Bueno, adiós..." Katsuki hung up the phone from his grandmother who had given the phone to his grandfather who started to yell at him in Spanish which he knew he had to get back at him with.

He walked out of the room and heard the sound of a struggle.

Fuck...

He quickly took out his gun slowly walking to the noise.

"FUCK OFF- Deku?!"

Katsuki was met with Izumi on top of a man with purple patches on his face while the girl was trying her best to slit the man's throat while he held her arm trying to get the knife away from her.

For some reason, it turned Katsuki on he didn't know if it was how she is trying her hardest to kill him or the smirk and look of determination that was plastered on her glowing face.

"AAAHHHHHHH"

The scream of agony filled the room. Katsuki quickly came out of his daydream only to meet Izumi with the knife inside of the man's chest.

"Holy shit..."

Katsuki threw the gun to the side and grabbed a hold of the girl who was sobbing while still stabbing the blade inside of him.

"Cut it out Deku! STOP!" He shouted as the girl continued to swing the knife around almost taking out his eyes.

He pushed her up against the wall putting her arms behind her as he snatched the knife from her hand.

She was breathing heavily as tears continued to make their way down her face.

"I'm sorry..please...I'm so so so sorry" She repeated over and over.

Katsuki turned her around and gave her a tight hug not wanting to let her go.

"I'm so sorry Kacchan...I'm sorry-"

"Shut the hell up Deku," He said, with a crack in his voice.

"Don't- scare me like that damnit"

They stayed there for a while with Izumi crying into Katsuki shoulder as Katsuki just gave her small words of comfort.

"Comm'n you need to take a bath.." He carried the girl bridal style and felt like there was something more to what just happened she wouldn't look him in the eyes like she was suddenly scared of him.

He brought the girl to the bathroom once they got there she quickly got out of his grip and ran into the bathroom locking the door.

"Deku! Let me in!"

"No!"

"Deku.."

Silence...

"Please baby? Please babe..?"

Silence...

Katsuki gave up with a sigh going to deal with the dead man who had multiple stab wounds. And closing the door to the house.

He got to work dragging the man to the back and into the woods/forest' until it was far enough putting his body in a small ditch sure that animals will come out at night and tear the dead man apart.

Once he got back he found some cleaning supplies but mainly use bleach to get the blood from everywhere making sure not to leave a trace.

It's been at least an hour and Izumi didn't come out of the bathroom.

Katsuki was now done and made his way to the bathroom and tried to open the door but it was still locked...

"Deku...I'm coming in" With that, he twisted the door nob hard so I came off.

He opened the nob-less door pushing it back only to be met with a painful view. Izumi was in the corner of the bathroom huddle up crying clawing at her skin as blood dribble down.

"Izumi"

Katsuki went up to the girl taking her hands off her arms as she still tried to claw herself.

"I'm here...I'm here baby.." He held her hands pressing kisses on her forehead.

"You can't do that okay..."

"It's gonna be a fine baby.."

"Breath for me yeah?"

"Shh...I got you"

He slowly put the girl on his lap making sure her hands were nowhere near her skin scared that she will try to do it once again.

Katsuki slowly started to tear up he didn't what her to go through this shit..no one should go through this...

She didn't deserve any of this she was too pure to put up with it.

"I-I'm sorry baby...You don't deserve this.. one day I'll be you and me okay? No one will ever dare to mess with us.."

He kept talking until she was now sleeping in his chest soft snores from her mouth but he couldn't stop talking he sat there just talking to her rubbing her back and giving her kisses.

"I love you so much, Izumi.."

"I love you.."

I.F.L.Y

I Love You~