Chapter Fifteen

-

.

Katsuki groaned from the light hitting his face as he hid his face in Izumi's stomach. "Deku?" He said with a husky voice.

"Hmm?"

"I hate you..."

"Aww...I love you too" Izumi kissed the top of Katsuki head. "So I was thinking-"

"No"

"Wha-! I didn't even finish yet!?" She pouted, pulling Katsuki chin up to look at her. "Whenever you think it's stupid Deku" He manages to chuckle out looking at his girlfriend's gorgeous face.

"You so mean"

"Fine tell me..."

Izumi giggles before running her hand through Katsuki blond locks. "I know I'm not fully recovered but....can we go to the beach?"

It took Katsuki a while to answer and honestly he didn't want to for one reason. Izumi...

Now that he was her boyfriend he didn't want anyone to look at her in any type of nasty way, especially that she is going to be in a bathing suit...

"Please! Please Kacchan!!"

Katsuki sighed "Alright Nerd."

Izumi did a victory dance in her head.

.

Katsuki held the girl close once they arrived at the beach that was a 2hr drive.

Izumi was wearing one of Katsuki shirts and shorts with her bathing suit underneath. "Whoo," She said, at the beautiful sight in front of the two.

"Heh...com's Nerd I wanna get a spot before it all gone" Katsuki was only in his swim trunks showing his abs. He held onto her waist glaring at everyone who looked at his girlfriend as they walked to an empty spot on the sand.

"How about...there!" Izumi pulled Katsuki hand to one of the empty spots on the beach but close to the water.

The two sat down the big towel they were gonna share and placed an umbrella on the side.

"Wanna go in the water with me," Izumi asked, grabbing a soda from out of the cooler. "I'll stay here for a while," He said laying down with a beer in his hand.

Izumi shrugged and took off the shirt and shorts making Katsuki blush and quickly change his mind.

(Pic on IG: again || She's amazing!! Plz, go check her out!

"Never mind"

Katsuki quickly stood up looking around to see that everyone's eyes were on the girl around her. He looked at them with breath glares before picking up the girl throwing her over his shoulder getting a yelp as he ran to the water twirling her around.

The two played in the water for a while with Katsuki throwing Izumi in the water and then sharing kisses plus playing volleyball in the ocean.

Now Katsuki carried Izumi on his back while she gave him small kisses on his neck.

Katsuki didn't seem like the romantic type but when he asked Izumi to walk on the beach with him she almost fainted. It was a perfect time, the sun was halfway down as the sky was a mix of orange and pink with a little purple.

"Heh...I never thought of you as a romantic type Kacchan.."

"Well I am Nerd," Katsuki said while grabbing her face pulling her into a beautiful lovely kiss.

They both pulled away blushing before going into a small fit of laughter as they both held hands walking back before it turns fully dark.

Once they packed all of their stuff in the car they grabbed a drink and pulled off driving around the outstanding night city.

.

"It's so beautiful at night."

Katsuki and Izumi were laying down on the roof of the car looking up at the stars as they twinkled in the night sky. Katsuki grabbed a hold of Izumi's hand and gave it a soft peck.

"Not as beautiful as you Deku~."

Izumi giggled giving Katsuki a sloppy kiss on his cheek.

"Your so corny Kacchan.."

"Tch..fuck you! I'm trying okay!?" He said, with anger, Katsuki never had a girlfriend that he loved and wanted to keep forever like Izumi.

"No- I was just playing Kacchan.. you're doing great...I didn't mean it like that at all" She frowned when Katsuki didn't answer and just look to the side.

The green hair girl made her way on top of Katsuki smuggling him with kisses all over his face until he put his arm around her waist kissing her lips.

It got much heated and soon they both ended up in the back seat of the car.

Minutes later the car creaked as it shook back in forth moans and groaning coming from inside of the car. As they were both in the car...

Loving~