Chapter Nineteen

-

Soon after Katsuki outburst, he felt arms wrap around him as a head nuzzled his back.

He smirked before turning around meeting those beautiful emerald eyes.

"Tu Bebe tan hermoso~"

Izumi looked at Katsuki with the confusion that only made him chuckle as she looked so confused.

"Your beautiful.."

She blushed and playfully hit Katsuki arm while "Kacchan is so mean.." Katsuki only ruffled her hair before leading them out of the house and into the car keeping a close lookout for that baster.

While Katsuki was driving Izumi suddenly looked at him, her eyes roaming his body until it stopped at his gun. Memories slowly came back as she just stared at the black gun.

Katsuki noticed the girl looking at him but not at him...his gun...

He slowly put his big rough hand on her thigh taking her out of memory lane.

He stopped at a red light taking his gun and putting it aside so where she couldn't see it. "Sorry." He said,  rubbing his hand up and down her thigh.

"I shouldn't have-" She gets cut off by a slap to her thigh. "It's not your fault Izumi.." Katsuki said sternly, as he kissed her.

"Heh...where are we going?"

"You'll see.."

Izumi only giggled, putting her eyes back onto the road.

.

"Keep your eyes closed!"

"I wanna see Kacchan!!"

Katsuki only growled before placing his hand over her eyes making Izumi whine. "Where almost there crybaby..." They walked for a while until Katsuki stopped.

"Here..." He removed his hands from Izumi's eyes as she slowly flutters her eyes open. "Kacchan.." She gasped in amazement...it was beautiful...

It was a picnic but set up so perfectly. Hell they had trees everywhere and they even had a waterfall

"W-When did you do this?" She asked as Katsuki took her hand and as they slowly sat down on the comfortable softcover.

"A friend did.."

Izumi's smile turned into a small frown...

"I was on the phone with my grandma," He said, placing his head in her lap. She looked at him with confusion. "When I left the room to take that call it was my grandmother"

She couldn't help but feel stupid that she did that to her boyfriend she felt dumb and guilty.

"Kacchan...I didn't-"

"No...It's cute when you're jealous"

"Heh...wait- How did you know?"

"When you were sleeping you kept mumbling about it Nerd." Izumi cursed under her breath resting her head on Katsuki.

After a while of sitting in comfortable silence, a stupid joke came into Izumi's mind. "Kacchan"

"Hmm?"

"What do you call an alligator in a vest"

Katsuki sighed not knowing where she was about to go with this. "What Nerd?"

"An investigator!"

"Oh my fucking god get your corny ass away for me." He chuckled moving her head away. Izumi only laughed as Katsuki got up.

"Hermosa mierda Cosa," He said, taking off his shirt showing his abs before tossing it away.

"I feel like you threatening me.."

"Heh...it's far from that"

Katsuki pushed Izumi down on the cover watching as her face turned strawberry red.

"Mi hermosa niña"
(My beautiful babygirl)