Chapter Two

-
-
Beep

Beep

Beep

Bee-

Izumi groaned and turned around in her bed cutting off her alarm clock on her phone.

She stuffed her head into a pillow and yelled.

She was not a morning person...

Izumi did her normal morning routine and set off downstairs in a big T-Shirt with nothing else. Izumi went downstairs but quickly stopped when she heard the sizzling sound and the smell of bacon Izumi thinking its probably her grandma coming back early so she shrugs it off and went into the kitchen to meet someone that was not her grandmother.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" Izumi ran, upstairs into her room hurrying and locking the door jumping for her phone.

Ring...

Ring...

Rin-

Grandma👛- Good morning-

Izu🎈- SOMEONE'S IN THE HOUSE- ITS A MAN HES IN THE KITCHEN!

Grandma👛- I-IZU! That's your supervisor! He'll be watching over you!

.

.

.

Izu🎈-WHAT!?

~~

After Izumi's grandmother explained the situation to her Izumi took a deep breath and said goodbye jumping back onto her bed.

Knock

Knock

Knock.

Izumi quickly got out of bed slowly going to the door opening it revealing a Tall has blond hair man with a sharp jawline and piercing red eyes.

"Come eat.." With that, he left without another word.

Izumi blushed and went downstairs to the dining table where eggs, bacon, grits (SAUSAGE), and pancakes were set nicely onto one single plate.

"Gonna just stand there or.." The man said grabbing his dish and washing it.

"Y-Yeah! R-right!" Izumi said, before scrambling down into the seat eating, and god damn! This felt like heaven! It was amazing.

"Katsuki.."

Izumi made a 'Hmm?' Noise since her mouth was full with the amazing food.

"That's my name, Katsuki.."

Izumi nodded looking at the man's features...wow...

"Well your not gonna tell me your name? Wow, that's rude of your parents who didn't teach ya manners!?" Katsuki scolded.

"Izhmu"

"Swallow your damn food! Can't understand you!"

"Izumi!"

"Huh..."

Once Izumi finished her food Katsuki came and took her plate away and watched it while there was a quick tension between them.

"Soo...Kacchan-"

"Kacchan?"

"Y-Yeah! That's your name r-right?" Izumi stutter looking at him with confusion.

"No, it's Katsuki.."

"That's what I said! Kacchan!"

"Kat-suki!"

"KAC-CHAN"

"Oh my fucking god Deku.."

"My name is Izumi!"

"Deku! It's only fair since I'm Kacchan right?"

Izumi huffed and crossed her arms over her chest pouting.

Katsuki walked up to her and ruffled her hair before getting close to her face inches apart making her blush hard witch he'd love to see every day.

"Don't pout princess...it doesn't look good on a beauty like you"

Katsuki left without another word leaving the girl a blushing mess.

He smirked as he toiled one more look at Izumi's blushing face before going into the bathroom washing up and getting dressed into an all-black suit and an earpiece.

He went back downstairs and saw no sign of Deku.

He quickly scanned the whole house and still not finding her he ran outside to find the girl smelling some flowers her sighed in relief and stood there looking left to right making sure the girl is safe since her people are in see shit and going after everything and everyone they love.

After a while, Izumi turned her head to Katsuki watching her and blushed hard and turned back around to embarrass to turn in his direction...

Katsuki chuckled and crossed his arms taking the beautiful sight of the girl.

This will be fun...