Chapter Sixteen

-

Izumi and Katsuki came back home early morning right before it started to rain.

"That was fun!" She said, before halfway passing out on the couch since her whole body was covered in handprints and love marks.

"What part?" Katsuki said, teasing her.

"S-Shut up!" She shouted, at him shoving her face into one of the pillows on the couch.

Katsuki only chuckled before coming into the living room with a bento and gave it to Izumi witch she gladly took as Katsuki pulled the girl on his lap.

"Thanks"

"Mhm..."

Katsuki pulled out his phone as somebody called him. Once her opened his phone he groaned as gently pulled Izumi off of him and left to another room.

The girl couldn't help but feel jealous as she heard laughter coming from the room.

She slowly got up from the couch and made her way to the door.

Izumi pressed her ear up agents the door trying her best to listen to the conversation as she felt a pit in her heart hearing the man sound so happy.

.

Katsuki- Yes...I promise I'll call you back.., mhm.....what? ......No.......heh......alright I'll call you tonight?.......no.....okay-

.

Izumi couldn't anymore she felt like if she listened any longer she was going to throw up.

She stumbled into the kitchen grabbing a cup and pouring water in it to drown out whatever was about to come up.

"He...He wouldn't-."

Knock

Knock

Knock...

Izumi tried to quickly get herself back together.

She took a deep breath before wiping away some of her tears.

Izumi wasn't expecting anyone not even Katsuki was. She grabbed a knife out of one of the draws slowly before hiding it behind her back.

The girl walked to the door and slowly opened it not expecting to see this person ever again in her left temple.

"What the hell are you doing here"

"Just came to visit my ex...that's all"

"Get off my damn property now!"

"Aww how about a hug huh?"

"Leave!"

The black-haired man's smirk turned into a straight line. Izumi took a step back scared to death.

"What happened to you... I thought you loved me?"

"I hate you," Izumi said, with Venom sick of this man now stalking her. When the two became a couple she only dated him because she had no choice she knew if she'd say now he was going make her life a living hell...

"Do you?

Izu~"

......