Twenty-three

-

Once Izumi was done cleaning the dishes she changed into some clothes with a jacket.

"I'm gonna go get the body"

Katsuki shot up from the couch only to hold onto the wall for support. "Like hell you! Are I'll get Kirishima or Kaminari to bring it over"

"Bye Kacchan!" She opens the door ready to walk out only to stop by a body attacking her to the floor. "GAH!"

Katsuki sat all of his weight onto her.

"Get off Katsuki!"

"..."

"KATSUKI!"

"..."

"Sigh...Kacchan"

"Yes?"

"Do you want to come with me?" Joy shock throughout Katsuki body but of course he wouldn't show it. "I mean if you wanted me to go with you so badly..yes" He got off Izumi grabbing a coat before limping out the door.

Did Izumi want to strangle him...yes! But she sadly couldn't sense he was already hurt.

She chuckled before leaving out.

~

"What if he's not there Kacchan!"

"I'm sure he is Deku..."

"But-"

"HAAAAAA"

A small stick hit Katsuki face. "The fuck- BASTER!" He grabbed the man by his neck raising him in the air as the man gasped from the air.

"Kacchan! W-wait!" Izumi grabbed Katsuki arm making him drop the male on the floor.

"I-I had to! He was going to kill me! Please spare me! I beg of you!"

Izumi and Katsuki both looked at each other then back at the man.

"Who is he?" She said, in a soothing voice getting down on the floor next to him.

"S-Shoto! T-Todoroki! He told me to!"

"Hey calm down... do you know where he is right now?"

"Why are you being nice to him DAMNIT-"

"H-He's our side of your house I- I don't know what he does but he spends most of his t-time there! I aware that's all I know!" Izumi only smiled before helping him up on his feet.

"Deku-"

"Kacchan!.."

Katsuki quickly shut up as he noticed the girl was getting annoyed from him and giving him a look saying 'Shut the hell up already'

"Can you leave somewhere far away? Like this to a family somewhere?"

The man shook his head.

"Okay I need you to do that.. can you do that for me?"

"Mhm.."