"Are you joining us?"

***

***

"Are you joining us?"

"Joining you where?" Lisa asked Young-mi.

Jungkook and Lisa just got back from the rooftop and everything is back to normal—kind of. It's almost six o'clock in the evening and BTS still hasn't decided to go back to their own dorm. 

"Rebellion against YG."

Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at Young-mi in shock. I don't even know how the rest of the maknae's members are able to take in all these revelations and new information in one day.

Lisa was taken aback, "A rebellion? You really went that far?"

"First it was Jungkook who told me that a YG agent killed my best  friend and now you're telling me that you've started a rebellion?!" 

Young-mi frowned, "The rebellion was already established when YG idols was starting to realize that our own boss was using their money for his own benefits. I've seen it with my own eyes and I almost died because of it."

"Lisa, you need to calm down." Jisoo walked over to Lisa.

The maknae sighed, "I'm sorry everyone, there are just things that are hard to believe and understand."

The rest of her members and the boys understood how Lisa is feeling. It's hard for people to take in a lot of information all at once. It's also hard for people to believe everything when their emotions are distracting them

That's what is happening to Lisa right now.

Everything that she had believed in was all a lie and nobody had the courage to tell her. Lisa wanted to believe them, she really do. But, her emotions are getting in the way and the fact that they had hidden everything from her for all these years weren't helping.

If all of the things they have been telling Lisa the truth, then that would mean the man she had put her trust on for everything had manipulated her on making her do all those things and overworking her for nothing.

How could she be so blind?!

"Lisa," Young-mi called out to her.

The maknae turned her head back to the woman in front of her. She hummed in response, then she realized that she had been in deep thought as everyone waited for her answer.

Both groups, Blackpink and BTS—except their maknaes of course—are on the neutral side. They both have accepted both companies as friends through each other and no rivalry can change that.

"Are you joining us?"

Young-mi has hoped that after everything that had happened today, Lisa would finally be able to let go of her old beliefs and join their side.

She got her hopes up.

"No."

Young-mi and Jungkook froze at her words. Lisa's eyes were filled with determination and a lot of mixed emotions.