"Need a ride?"

***

***

"Lisa! There you are, we've been wondering where you ran off to," Jimin greeted as the girl closed the door behind her.

She laughed awkwardly, "I got lost again."

"Seriously Lisa, we've been coming here for at least five to six months and you still can't find your way through the building?" Jisoo deadpanned.

Lisa sighed, "You know I've always been bad with instructions since my memory is a bit bad."

Jisoo sighed and guided her to the couch beside their members, "Then you should start eating before our lunch break finishes."

Lisa only nodded and hummed in response as she takes a bite from the spoon.

"By the way, Lisa, have you seen Young-mi unnie? It's been a while since she left," Chaeyoung asked focusing on her paper plate filled with food.

The maknae stiffened. She didn't expect them to ask her where their manager was, but she should have expected this. All the things that she heard from her manager and Mr. Bang's conversation came rushing back and the shock that had fallen upon her took her control on her own body away from her.

Should I tell somebody? I should tell someone. I should tell our boss that one of the only agents he has trusted the most had become a traitor. But, what if something happens to Young-mi unnie? Ugh! Why should I still care for her? She betrayed the company, she betrayed me.

"Lalisa!!"

The girl's attention snapped back to her unnie when Chaeyoung screamed her name.

"Huh? What's happening?"

Chaeyoung sighed, "You weren't touching your food and you've gotten so quiet, ever since you got back from walking around the building."

Lisa hung her head low and just stared at the paper plate of food in front of her. She couldn't bring herself to tell her members about Young-mi's betrayal, since they didn't know about her being a secret agent under their own company.

"I'm not that hungry anymore," Lisa said.

"Lali, we might not be your own members, but we care for you as much as your members do," Yoongi began, "Are you okay?"

Lisa gulped, she needs to put up a brave face to not worry her friends anymore. She smiled at him and nodded.

"I'm okay, why wouldn't I be?"

"You were literally sent to the hospital," Hoseok replied.

Jimin nodded, "The doctor told you to take it easy and don't overwork yourself anymore."

"We're worried for you Lisa, and obviously your members are too," Taehyung added.

"We just want to make sure you're okay," Jisoo said.