"Agent Manoban is Lisa."

***

***

(A/N: I did my best to make sure the timeline in this story is perfect, I even researched the exact years they started as trainees. But, for the sake of the plot, there will be slight adjustments. I changed the year when Jungkook became a trainee from 2011 to 2009. I know, he's super young. And if you're wondering, this story took place in the year 2020, with no COVID.)

"What is it, agent Jeon?"

Jungkook sighed as he shuffled on his seat to try and sit more comfortably. Saying he's nervous is an understatement.

"Sir, I found something you'd really want to hear."

Mr. Bang fell silent and waited for Agent Jeon's reveal.

"Agent Manoban is Lisa."

Mr. Bang's eyes widened from shock, after all these years, the girl that he's been trying to get and the girl that had rivaled Agent Jeon is actually the same girl.

"Are you sure about this, Jeon?"

Jungkook nodded, "The first time I got into a fight with Agent Manoban, she accidentally left her necklace with me. Last night, I saw a picture of Lisa with the same necklace."

"And you don't think this could just be some coincidence or just a misunderstanding? The two girls could have bought the same necklace."

Jungkook shook his head, "Sir, this necklace was made especially for her."

Mr. Bang looked at him with a confused look.

"What do you mean?"

"Sir, I have the necklace with me right now and I know that Lisa is Agent Manoban."

Agent Jeon paused for a bit, memories of the past came knocking.

"Because I know that he gave it to her."

His boss didn't respond and remained silent for a bit, thinking of what us their next step on finally taking Lisa.

He never expected Lisa to actually join YG, not only as an idol, but as an agent too.

"I should have seen this coming, of course she'll want to find out who the killer is."

Jeon nodded, "What do we do now, sir?"

"Stick to the plan, we still need Lisa."

"Do we tell her? She deserves to know."

Mr. Bang's gaze softened as the boy's head hung low. Guilt was rising in the boy's body and it's slowly eating him, it had always been eating him, ever since that night happened all those years ago.

"As much as I agree with your suggestion, it's not time yet."