"Why do you keep calling him oppa?"

***

***

"Really?!"

Lisa's exclaimed when Yoongi finished telling her everything that he and Young-mi had talked about that night.

He sighed as he went through his bag to look for his copy of lyrics for their song. Lisa was a bit suspicious when Yoongi followed Young-mi at the back of the restaurant, and she became even more suspicious when they both came back with red noses and faces flushed.

"I don't really know what she meant," Yoongi admitted, "We didn't have a fight and nobody was suspicious of us being together."

Lisa frowned, she can hear the pain from his voice. She pities Yoongi, she doesn't really know the truth behind why it happened but after hearing their love story from Yoongi, Lisa is confused as to why her unnie would do that to him.

"We've been together ever since we were trainees, Lisa. Even after I debuted, I still made time for her and she did too. Do you know how I tried so hard not to run to your building just to see her every single day? It was like that for six freaking years, but our relationship survived—not until she ended it."

"You love her that much?"

He chuckled and nodded slowly, "That might've been four years ago, but I still love her. It's f*cking 2020, but I still love that woman."

Lisa rubbed his back slowly, they're waiting for their other members so they can talk freely just like last time.

"How did you do it? How did your relationship survive for six years?" Lisa just had to ask. She was so shocked when she learned the truth about Yoongi and Young-mi's secret relationship. Her unnie managed to hide it so well.

Yoongi chuckled at Lisa's question.

"Love can make you do all sorts of crazy things."

"Where's blondie?"

Jungkook asked the rest of the group in their lounge room who's doing nothing. The other half are recording their part, just like they did yesterday.

Hoseok shrugged and went back to his phone, the others mumbled a few no's here and there. He sighed and took his phone to call Lisa when he felt two hand on his shoulder.

"Looking for me, coconut?"

He turned around to see Lisa smiling at him and he smiled back. He was about to act disappointed, but his own body betrayed him.

You're stupid, Jungkook.

"Yeah," He replied.

"Let's go practice our song again, we might be able to finish practicing the second half now."