"You filthy liar."

***

***

"Guys! She's coming!"

The group turned to the girl walking back to their table, they weren't finished planning Lisa's surprise birthday party yet and she's already on her way back to the table.

They could start a group call later and finish their meeting, but before anyone could suggest it, they saw Jungkook stand up from his seat and drag the girl away before she even reaches the table.

"Well then, looks like we have more time," Jennie commented.

Jungkook dragged Lisa away from the busy table and to the balcony on the empty second floor of the restaurant.

"Hey! What about the others?" She asks him.

Instead of responding, he gestured for her to sit on one of the seats beside him. She sighed and walked over to take a seat.

"Our members are going to get drunk and they reek of alcohol," He explained.

The two fell silent. They both looked up the night sky and saw thousands of stars and a circular object shining in the middle of the tiny looking diamonds.

"I wish everyday would be just like this," Lisa muttered, enough for him to hear.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"Like this, quiet and peaceful. I want this feeling to stay, this weird feeling that's telling me that nothing is wrong and everything is fine in the world."

He turned his gaze to her as she continues to admire the glistening night sky above them. His eyes almost melted when he saw the innocent smile plastered on her face. The moonlight acting as her own spotlight making her beautiful features stand out more. 

Jeon Jungkook fell for Lalisa Manoban even more.

"Everything in the world may not always be okay, but as long as you have hope that everything will turn out fine, it will be. There is always a rainbow after a storm."

Jungkook finished his sentence and gaze back up at the night sky. His hand slowly reaching out to hers.

"And even if you lose hope and fall down, I'm going to make sure to catch you and help you stand back up again."

Lisa's gaze turned to him, "You don't have to do that for me."

He smiled, "It's not a suggestion, I'm going to be by your side whether you like it or not because you already know that I'm a stubborn bunny."

The girl giggled when he referred to himself as a bunny. He was proud of himself for making her laugh and it's all he ever wanted.

"Why are putting so much effort?"

His bunny smile turned into a sincere one, "Because I love you, Lisa."

Lisa's body turned into stone, she didn't move one bit. She wants to open her mouth and just laugh it off thinking this is a prank, but her own body won't cooperate, just like the time he asked for her to make room for him in her heart.