"Hana, Dul, Set!"

***

***

A week later, the girls attended SBS's inkigayo for their comeback stage. The girls worked hard for this, and they are ready to show the world how YG artists roll.

The girls were getting ready for the show in their own dressing room when a knock was heard. 

Their manager opened the door and saw a staff, "Uh, Blackpink?"

Jennie raised her brow, "You called?"

The staff was clearly intimidated by Jennie, not only her, but all the members are looking at him like they are planning to sell his soul to the devil. He cleared his throat before he looked at the clipboard on his hand.

"Another group arrived, and they need a dressing room. We're so sorry but your group would have to be joined with another in a much bigger room."

The girls were disappointed by the news, they wanted privacy, but they don't want to be rude to the other group. After all, they only have four members in their group, it's okay for them to share with another.

"Alright girls, take all your things, we're moving out!"

The four girls quickly took their bags and other things, thankfully, they already changed in their outfits so it won't be awkward in the other room. Jisoo and Chaeyoung only needed to finish their makeup, while Lisa and Jennie are done.

Lisa took one more look at her outfit, she looked absolutely stunning, she won't deny it, even though she never wanted to be an idol, she loves performing in front of people. She was a shy kid and her only audience was her best friend, Bambam.

He has always encouraged her to be and idol, but she would always deny the idea, because she already has a dream. A dream she won't be able to reach, not when she's trapped under YG.

"Lisa! Let's go!"

"Coming!"

"This is the room you'll be sharing with another group," The staff guided us to the very end of the hallway, then he knocked on the door before opening it.

"Well, this is unexpected," A voice spoke.

Silence filled the room as tension started to rise.