"You're Big Hit and I'm YG."

***

***

The two agents looked at each other, eyes went wide. 

"This is your fault, Jeon!" Lisa whisper-shouted as she pointed at Agent Jeon.

He gasped at Agent Manoban's accusation, "Me?! This is my mission you idiot! You ruined my mission!"

The two were busy bickering with each other and didn't notice the enemies getting closer and closer from the place that they were hiding. Large foot steps could be heard and it's getting louder and louder.

"How dare you! My boss gave me this mission!" Lisa bit back.

Jungkook scoffed, "Then, I guess your company wasn't updated and they sent a girl on the same mission to compete with a Big Hit agent."

"Oh shut up! Just because your a guy doesn't make me any less of an agent," Lisa sassed.

"Obviously, they sent a much more capable agent."

Jungkook's blood started to boil. He doesn't like hurting girls—because they scare him a bit—and also because he knows to respect women and females in general. But, this particular lady—he would call her—is getting on his nerves. He doesn't like being talked down, especially by this particular agent.

He has heard of stories about the famous, Agent Manoban. A lot of other secret agents not from YG has made theories that the girl is actually Lalisa Manoban, but they don't have any evidence to prove their suspicions. Jungkook didn't want to believe that Lisa is part of all of this crap and all that. He believes Lisa to be much more lady-like and much more approachable, not like this person in front of him.

"Agent Jeon! Snap out of it!"

An irritated voice screamed from Agent Jeon's earpiece that made him wince a bit.

"Agent Choi?"

"You brat! Stop getting distracted and get out of there!"

Jungkook was confused by what his agent member meant. Then, a loud crash was heard right next to them. 

The two was startled when the wall of stacks of cement they were hiding behind fell down and men with weapons in their hands with creepy smiles appeared from the smoke. The white dust from the cement sacks slowly went away and showed at least twenty people surrounding the two.

"Well, look at what we have here, boys."

The two agent's attention turned to the man in front of him. He's shadow towering over the two of them. His creepy smile sent a cold shiver to Lisa, she's completely disgusted by how the other guys behind him was looking at her.

"Secret agents, how may we help you?"

Lisa's hand slowly went to her back trying her best to slowly grab her gun that's strapped on her waist. If she's going to start a mass shooting, she'll have to do it quickly.