"The necklace is hers."

***

***

"Guys! Let's start a V Live!"

The two groups nodded at Taehyung's sudden suggestion. They gathered up in a small circle(?) as he sets the phone down on the coffee table overlooking Lisa's private hospital room.

"We can't be seen in the same place can't we?" Jennie asked, "What if your fans get angry or something."

"It's fine Jennie-ssi, that's the reason why we're doing this," Taehyung answered.

Jimin scratched his head, "You want our fans to get angry?"

"No! I mean, we could announce that Lisa's going to be discharged from the hospital tomorrow and we can continue our preparations for our album."

"Oh~" Everyone said as realization hits them.

"Hurry! It's starting!" Chaeyoung exclaimed.

In just a matter of seconds, millions of people are already watching the live. The girls were in awe, these seven boys obviously have some kind of magic or super power. They're so famous that they could maybe dominate the world with their big ass fandom.

"ARMY!!!!!!" 

Everyone laughed at Jin's loud introduction. The girls are out of the camera's view so the fans still doesn't know that the two groups are together.

"Look, someone commented, why is there a hospital bed behind you?" Hoseok read the comment and the boys turned their heads behind them.

Namjoon chuckled awkwardly, "It's because we're in a private hospital room."

Jungkook nodded, "We're visiting a friend."

Comments:

Omg! Did one of you got injured??

Where's jibooty??

OMG! IS IT LISA?????

Are you guys visiting Lisa???

"Speaking of friends, we're so happy to introduce you guys to..."

Namjoon trailed off as he gestured the girls to show themselves in the camera. The girls jumped behind the boys as their grand entrance.

"Blackpink!!" Everyone screamed and waved their hands to welcome the four girls into the live.

The girls were on their tiptoes  and they were waving their arms at the back. The boys laughed at how the girls were acting. Namjoon gestured the girls to come and sit down on the floor in front of them.

OH F****

LISAOMGYVYDYTDYG

BLACKPINK YASSSS