Come and go

Mira Lee is just 13 years old. And she can do very peculiar things. That is why she is being kept far away from any human. She can not control it. Nobody has any idea how she got this way but she was not like this when she was younger than 7 years old. 

So it all began when Mira was 7 years, just playing on the swing in the park when it started to rain. Just then a van pulled up to the park and 3 men got out of it. The tallest man named Parker walked up to Mira and said 

"Why are you here?" 

"I was playing before it started to rain," She replied. 

"You need to get away from humankind," the second man named James said. 

"Why do I need to leave?" Mira asked, worried. 

"Because you are obviously dangerous," said the third man, who's named Owen. 

"How am I dangerous?" asked Mira, who was getting scared and frightened now. 

"Come on silly girl, don't play games now," Owen snarled at her. 

"Well, wrap her up Parker, and we will be on our way," James whispered. 

A moment later Parker pulled out a brown, tawny bag and pulled it over Mira's head. Then they closed the bag and hauled her to the van. After that, they put her into the van and closed the doors. Then they got into the van and drove away. Three hours later the van finally stopped. 

"Let's get lunch," James said. 

"Let's get the kid some lunch too, maybe a cheeseburger and fries," Parker said. 

"Okay, let's go then," Owen said, getting annoyed now. 

"And hurry up, we don't want her to get out."

I just found this, and I know that I wrote it, like everything else in this book, but I don't remember writing this...