𝓑𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓓𝓪𝓭𝓭𝓰

Requested by taeandkookiesgirl

"Wong Harmony come on your Daddy is almost here."

"Mommy."

"I know come on."

I watch as the two year old puts her favorite toys in her backpack before running to go put on her shoes. I roll my eyes at the little girl. Not even a minute later there's knocking on the front door. Upon opening the door I see him standing there. If you're wondering who he is. He is my baby daddy. He smiles at me as I let him into my apartmemt.

"What are you doing here Yukhei? I thought you were on your way here."

"I came early to pick up Harmony and get the stuff I left here."

"It's about time."

Harmony immediately runs down the hall and into her Appa's arms smiling and laughing. Yukhei smiles at his babygirl before placing her down on the ground.

"Harmony why don't you go wait in the car while I talk to mommy?"

"Ok, Appa."

A hushed sigh leaves my mouth already knowing what's about to come out of his mouth. It's awkward for a minute because he doesn't say anything but just looks at me already getting on my last nerves.

"Yukhei what do you want to talk about?"

"Well I-i want to start over."

"Yukhei....."

"I know. I know but let me tell you. I've changed Y/N. I swear. I changed for you and Harmony."

"Yukhei you know that doesn't change anything."

"It does change things y/n. I'm healthier, better for you guys."

"Yukhei I can't do this right now. You should go Harmony is waiting for you."

"Yeah I guess I should be going."

"Yeah. Tell Harmony I'll see her in two days."

"Ok."

As soon as he's gone I sigh as breathe that I didn't know I was even holding in. Why are things so awkward between us? When did things become so awkward between us? He's my baby daddy for sakes. How things be so awkward around him. Why does he do this to me? I can't. I shouldn't let him back in. Right?

『︎Yuhkei』︎

Why? I promised I would get better for her and Harmony. I promised and I did just that. Why can't I have my family back?

"Daddy?"

"Yes Baby."

"Crying?"

"Yes Daddy's just sad about something but he's ok."

"Sure?"

"Yes I'm ok baby."

She doesn't say anything that after that. She doesn't have to say anything more to know that I'm sad. I don't want her to know that her family is broken and it's all because of me. She shouldn't have to grow up with her family apart.

The Next Day

『︎Y/N

I was awoken bright and early by the sound of someone knocking on my door. Tbh I didn't really want to get my lazy ass up but I had to get them to stop knocking. I slipped on my fur slides and got up to make myself look presentable. Opening my door I thought I was going to receive a package or something but nope it's Yukhei. Why did hell is he over here at the fucking time.

"Y/N I came to talk."

"Yukhei it's to early for this."

"I know and I'm sorry but I really need to talk to you."

"Yukhei can we not do this right now."

"Y/N, please."

"Yukhe-"

"No y/n you always push me away when I want to talk about us."

I sigh and let him in already knowing that there's going to be an argument and I don't need any shit coming from my neighbor's mouths.

"Yukhei I-."

"No y/n. I want to talk first."

"Fine Yukhei go ahead."

"Y/N I want to know why you have been giving me a chance. Every time I bring it up you always tell me that you can't right now or that you're busy. Why won't you give me a chance y/n."

"Yukhei. I can't let my heart get broken again and you know that. Yukhei we haven't been together ever since Harmony was born. I can't give my heart to you not after what you did. "

"I said I'm a changed man now y/n. I changed for you and Harmony. Especially Harmony because I don't want my daughter growing up hating me for not being here for her. I regret leaving you and Harmony especially when we were so young and you just gave birth to Harmony. I regret not being there in the first months of her life. I can't take back what I did y/n but I have made up for it. Please just let me show you that I can be a better father for Harmony and a better man for you. Please."

"Yukhei I don't know."

"Please y/n."

"Yukhei.......Im trusting you. If you hurt us again I won't hesitate to stab you."

He smiles at me before pulling me into his arms. I missed this. He pecks my face over and over again making me smile. I pull away from his hug.

"Umm Yukhei where's my baby?"

"She's at my Mom's house. You know she hasn't seen her grandma in a while. Now let me enjoy some time with you."

He kisses my lips holding me tight. I missed this. He pulls away from the kiss before kissing my hand.

"I will never leave you guys again. I promise."

"You better not because I wasn't playing about what I said earlier."

I know baby. I know.