𝗧 𝗛 𝗜 𝗥 𝗧 𝗬 𝗢 𝗡 𝗘

En başından başla

When I tell you my heart stopped, honey it stopped. Everything in life froze. The only thing I could think about were Payton's words.

"Yes." I finally breathed out. Everyone around the table clapped.

My eyes lock with Payton's and I fall deep into a trance as he grabs my face. His lips attached to mine and we kissed passionately. A few giggled came from our friends.

"Okay, okay! Enough sucking each other's faces off." Someone laughed.

A blush crept onto my face as soon as I face everyone else.

I have a boyfriend.

★☆★☆★༆

"So, girlfriend, what should we do tonight?" Payton asked jokingly. I smile at his goofiness.

"Lets just sleep. I'm tired." I admit.

"Do you want to sleep in my room? I was supposed to share it with Mad but she's in Christopher's room tonight." Payton intertwined our fingers.

My thoughts escaped to the back of my mind.

Jaden.

I don't have feelings for him. The kiss meant nothing. It was just in the heat of the moment.

"Uh, sure. I'll go to room after I get my bag from my room. You're in room 410, right?" I wonder.

"Yeah. I'll see you there." He gave me a kiss on my cheek and left.

I take a deep breath and walk to my room. Once I get to my room, I slowly open the door, trying not to wake up Jaden if he is asleep or even there.

Lucky for me, he was asleep. I quickly grab my things from the bathroom and put them into my suitcase. I grab my backpack and set it on the top of my suitcase and turn to face my bed.

Jaden was awake.

Shit.

"Where are you going babygirl?" His raspy voice scared me.

"To Payton's room." I whisper, scared of what he'd do.

"I knew it." He ran his hands through his hair.

"I'm sorry. I love him, I think. I don't have feelings for you." I sigh, not wanting to have this conversation.

"I know, I know." He rolled his eyes.

"I'm sorry." Is the last thing I said before leaving the room with my stuff.

I finally made my way to Payton's room and saw that the room was open. I walk in, not caring if I scare him.

"There you are." Payton stood up from his bed and wrapped his arms around my body.

★☆★☆★

♡𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘭𝘩𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 1,023,001 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴

𝗽𝗮𝘆𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗶𝗲𝗿 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗌 𝗆𝗒 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽

𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙠𝙡𝙚𝙮𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝘩𝘦𝘩𝘦𝘩𝘦

𝙖𝙫𝙖𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙞𝙞 𝘠𝘈𝘑𝘍𝘜𝘌𝘏𝘊𝘉𝘚

𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙧𝙤𝙚 𝘠𝘌𝘚𝘚𝘚𝘚

𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙖 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺

𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙘 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘭𝘭𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥

𝙗𝙧𝙮𝙘𝙚𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝘍𝘐𝘕𝘈𝘓𝘓𝘠𝘠𝘠

𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝘖𝘏 𝘔𝘠 𝘎𝘖𝘋𝘋𝘋𝘋

★☆★☆★

𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚑𝚊 𝚒 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠. 𝙸𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎!

𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚙𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜. 𝙸𝚖 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎.