Chapter 47: Dinner Confessions

"I don't even know what to wear!" I plop on the bed beside Robert. He's buttoning up his shirt, getting dressed to go to dinner.

"Babe. Just wear something comfortable, it doesn't really matter." He chuckles.

My eyes squinch and I slowly get up. Does he not know how important this night is? We're about to tell his mother that I'm pregnant!

"Uh. Yes it does! Robert this could go only two ways. Your mother is going to either drown me or drive me to my own grave."

Roberts freezes, then gives me a super pissed glare. "Don't ever joke like that, again."

"Ugh." I roll my eyes.

"You know you're a real teenager, sometimes."

"Now you notice? And it's the baby, not me, so..."

Rob giggles. When I look at him, his mood softens.

"It's the baby?" He smiles.

I nod, reassuringly.

"I don't care. Don't roll your eyes at me. And get dressed."

I decide to be a teenager, again. I roll my eyes, again and plop on the bed, closing my eyes. "No." I say.

I hear a sigh. "Eli... Wait."

I open them. He's going through my luggage, where I have my sun dresses.

"Here." He throws at me a short, white, no sleeved, sun dress.

"I miss you, picking out my outfit." I pout.

"Maybe you should act like a teenager whenever you're getting dressed." Rob realizes what he just said and shakes his head. "That didn't come out right." He says, worriedly.

I begin to laugh at my silly fiancé. "No. It really didn't."

"Yeah. Get dressed."

It's crowded in the dining hall. Kris is everywhere, setting plates and cups. The family is seated and talking away. And since the camera crew is here and recording everything, it's not easy trying to keep myself away from them. Or where they can't see me. They have their cameras on 24/7 in this place.

That means that in about two weeks, everyone in the world will know about my pregnancy. And I'll have no private life, since everyone is going to want to know about it. Shit. I love how it is so much, right now, that I won't be happy when everyone finds out.

My grip around Robert's hand tightens.

"Ow. Eli!" Rob hisses.

I freak out a bit. "I'm not ready to tell everyone. I don't want them to know, yet." I whisper to him.

"Wh-why? Yes, you do." He studies my face, while I bite my lip.

"No, I'm not ready. It's just... Th-the camera crew. They're so close and the space is so small. I don't want them to know, yet." I speed through the words. God, I'm nervous.

"Oh. Uh... We can send them out while you tell everyone but they'll want you to do it, again."

Huh. I can do it, again. Not tonight but another night. Or tomorrow.

"Okay." I nod.

"Okay?"

"Yes. Okay. Just... I don't want... Our bubble! Our small bubble of just us knowing..."

"Eliany. Hey!" He shakes me with an arm that's wrapped around me.

I take a deep breath before looking back at him.

"Relax. Okay?" He smiles widely. Oh. Who can say no to that smile? To that beautiful smile?

I pout. "You don't play fair. With your smile. It's my kryptonite."

Robert starts laughing, histarically, making everyone look at him. Before, he stops, I join in and laugh with him.

"Relationship goals, I swear." Kylie says.

"Hm." I breathe.

"Alright. Lets eat!" Scott yells.

The food was good. But before I could even finish my mashed potatoes, Robert excused everyone from talking to pay attention to him.

"Uh. Eliany and I," He stops to look at me. I nod and smile. "We want to... Say something. Tell you guys, something. But... Privately." He glances at the camera crew. Without thinking about it twice, they started picking everything up and leaving the room. Phew. That just lifted some heavy pressure off my chest.

"Rob. You know we can't keep everything a secret." Kris says. Well, we know that.

"Uh. I know. But this is important so..."

It was a quiet moment, and for that matter, I thought he'd back out. Not say a thing. But he looks at me with those dark brown, long lashed eyes and it makes me smile. Of course, he's going to tell everyone. He's been dying to.

"Eli is... Pregnant." He chimes.

"Oh my God!" "What!?" "Aw!" "Ahh!"

Kris spills her wine across the table making almost everyone, including me, jump up from their seats, away from the wine that's now dripping off the table. Her face is serious and her brows are furried. She's mad as hell, right now.

"Robert Kardashian, I need to talk to you. Now." She says before walking out of the dining hall. Rob squeezes my hand, kisses my cheek then leaves behind his mother.

"Oh my God, Eli! I'm so happy for you guys!" Khloé is the first to congratulate me. She hugs me for a long time.

"Thank you."

"Well, well, well. I did tell you guys to use a condom." Scott says, while he hugs me.

I laugh half heartedly.

The family hugged me and congratulated me for a while. Khloé and Kourtney, reassured me that Kris will grow to love the idea of this. I hoped for the best, and prayed that she isn't giving Rob a hard time about this.

After we sat back down and the camera crew re-entered, I excused myself from the table to go to the room in the other cabin.

"Do you want me to go with you?" Kylie offered.

"No, it's okay, I'm just gonna look around and go lay down. Thank you, though. I hope everyone has a good night." I wave at everyone. They all smile at me and I smile back.

Well, Bora Bora is exactly how I saw it in the pictures.

Individual cabins far away from the island, everything wooded and long wooded bridges that connect to other cabins. It's beautiful.

The moon looks like a banana, kissing the end of the ocean. Stars cover the sky. Wow. It looks just as beautiful during the night than the day.

I walk slowly to mine and Robert's cabin.

After, changing into my pijamas, I crawl on the bed and text Rob.

*I'm at the cabin, resting.* I text.

After a few minutes thinking about what Kris might be telling Robert, I eyes started to feel heavy.

I snuggle closer to Rob's pillow and fall asleep.