Chapter 9: Treat Her Like Somebody

He grunts. "Khloé." He whispers.

We break apart, panting. Robert gets up from the bed to answer the call.

I try to catch my breath and steady my heart rate. Jeez. What a rush. The fire inside of me doesn't cool down as I wanted it to. My insides are burning with desire and it's wrong. I shouldn't feel like this. My lips vibrate and tingle as I remember that only seconds ago, Robert was tugging and pulling at them. They burn too.

"Khloé... No, it's okay, tell me... Where are you?... Oh..." Rob trailed off. His eyes shifted cold. "What about it?..." He asked his sister. I shuddered. The fire and burning sensation goes away.

I wouldn't be able to handle it if he spoke to me, like that. I'd probably go crazy on him. "Yes, Eli is with me right now... Um... Okay, I'll talk to you later... Okay... Bye." Hanging up the phone, his eyes went back to normal.

"Are they coming back?" I asked shyly.

"Yeah, Well, Khloé, Kendall and Kylie are. They got bored. Do you want to stay here or go to the pool or...?" He sat at the bed. Rob was getting a little shy, too.

I smiled, getting up to a sitting position. Crossing my legs, beside Robert.

"Lets go to the lobby, do stuff, get tired, come back, eat pizza, watch movies and chat." I suggested.

"Sounds... Great. Love it. Lets go."

While Robert was in the bathroom changing his clothes, I decided to finish my pizza. It's good pizza. I wondered, though... What did Khloé tell Rob that his mood shifted while they were on the phone. 'What about it?' He had said. But I know it had to with me because an obvious question came up. 'Are you with Eli?' Khloé had to ask for Rob to answer, 'Yes, Eli is with me right now...'. I mean, I am not stupid. Either way, I'll find out. Or maybe I shouldn't.

Rob came out with a denim jacket. The sleeves didn't cover up his tattooed arms. I loved it like that. Buttoned up to his chest, a black shirt under it. Black jeans and a snapback. He looked sexy.

Robert glanced at me.

"What?" I asked, chewing my pizza.

"Stop staring. And drooling."

"Whatever! I like looking at you." I put my pizza down and walked to the fridge to get a bottle of water.

"You know what I like?" Rob teased. He sat on the bed, with his arms opened. I grabbed the bottle and went into his arms, turning around to sit on his lap. My teddy bears arms, this is where I like to be.

"What?"

Robert kissed my cheek.

He sighed, his eyes softening. He half smiled. This is a part of Rob, I think I'll never get use to. He's just such a good person.

"Having you around. I like having you around."

My head fell in a melting way. I looked at the floor while I giggled. This man is something else. And I am in awe of him and everything that has to do with him. In such short time, I feel like he is becoming a big part of me. Never in my life, have I experienced such beautiful feelings.

My heart fluttered and my feelings fell as I remembered that tonight, he is leaving.

"I like being around." I glanced at him. "You're leaving." I pout. Rob takes his index finger and bumps my bottom lip with it.

"I'll come back, Eliany. But I don't want to think about it, please. Let's go down to the lobby." Rob lifts me softly and gets up from the bed. I stayed by the door, watching him pick his things up, putting it in his pockets. After, hand in hand, we make our way to the lobby.