Chapter 11: Airport

6:20pm

Rob and I are in a limousine. On our way to the airport. We're getting there some-what early. Supposedly, that's a good thing because the camera crew want to record their take off from outside the airport. Their doing a "Farewell" sort of episode that has to do with Rob and I.

Kylie told me that. I decided not to tell Rob since he doesn't watch the show and he will be pissed. So when Kylie told me, "I think you should tell him about it." I decided not to until I speak with him tomorrow on the phone.

I agreed to myself that now I just want to keep him happy and laughing.

Oh, Rob. The whole time on the beach we ran and jumped and hugged and kissed. We had the best time ever. My life at least. Kylie and Kendall... We got along great, while Rob sat on the fancy chairs and spoke to Khloé.

We ran and jumped in the pool water, swam and splashed each other. Like teenagers, like little kids. It was fun. I'm a little burnt from the afternoon. After we got to the beach, we only had about an hour to run and jump in the pool.

In the hotel room... I'm thinking about it and it makes me flush and my insides get tight... We watched a little bit of TV and made out. Intensively, making out. While I was getting my clothes to change out of my wet clothes, Rob did the same, only his clothes were wet with sweat. It was sexy. Anyways, somehow we got to the bathroom about to enter at the same time. It was pretty awkward, I lowkey wanted him to enter with me but eventually, he stepped back without saying a word, letting me go in first. I fantasized about him entering with me and helping me strip from the bikini. Washing my hair and cleaning me with his hands. Touching me everywhere.

I bite my lip. Eli, stop!

From the corner of my eye, I see Rob looking out of the window. When, I turn my head to look out, I see the airport. Fuck.

Without a single word being spoken, Rob and I enjoyed the rest of the car, hand in hand. The driver parked infront of one of the gates and opened my door. I slid out, Rob behind me.

The worst part of Rob finally being in the airport, getting ready to leave, is that there's a lot of paparrazzis taking pictures now. Good thing my hair is down and washed with Rob's shampoo. And I wore one of the sunglasses he'd baught me. It nearly covered my whole face.

I spinned around, avoiding every camera and the security guards were once again, right beside us, blocking our view to the paps.

I felt my waist being held. When I look up, it's Rob and we move. Faster, towards the airport doors. Each minute, each second that passes by made me sick. Time doesn't pause and Rob is minutes away from leaving.

"Hey Rob, how do you like Puerto Rico?" I hear a woman's voice say. But I keep my head down.

"Robert and Eliany, smile!" What the fuck? They know my name now?

"Rob, Robert! Are you and Eliany together?" Another paparrazzi yells from behind us.

"Isn't that obvious?" Rob said, quietly, only for me to hear. I smiled. It really is obvious.

The airport's dobble doors, slide open and we enter, but the camera flashes multiplied and so did the screams of Rob's name.

"You okay?" Rob squeezed my waist.

"Yes. You?" I looked at him.

"Been better." He leaned down and planted a kiss on my lips.

"I'll miss you." I said when we finish.

"Me too." Rob smiled.

Beside Rob, I see a security guard turn to him and pat him on the arm.

"Your family is waiting for you in the plane, already. Need anything?" The guard spoke. My heart thumped hard. He's already leaving? I thought he leaves at 7:30pm.