Chapter 40: Thanksgiving With The Kardashians

But all fun came to an end, when I realized it was time for everyone to go. I pouted our whole way out of the steakhouse. At the front of the restaurant, paparazzis were swarming outside. We couldn't get pass them in enough time, until security arrived but we managed to squeeze passed them. Sánchez knows how to do his job, very well.

1:47pm

At the airport, my goodbyes had teared eyes and a lump in its throat. I cried when I hugged my mom.

She's done a lot of things of which, I know she's not proud of. But she's my mother and forgiveness is cue, for a better and peace filled, life.

"Te amo." She says in my ear.

I stuffle a cry. "I love you, too."

She wipes my tears with her soft thumbs and stares into my eyes. We have the same eyes. We both have the same lips. We, practically, look the same. But I have my father's nose.

With a reassuring smile, she steps back and watches with Rob, as I say goodbye to everyone.

I hug my little cousins, first. Oscar Jr. promises he'll be a good son to his mommy, so that she can let him go to my pool, again. I laugh through my tears.

Rosy's eyes begin to water while she waited for me to say bye. When I jumped in her arms, she craddled me.

"I saw you in diapers. I watched you grow beautiful and now you're engaged." Rosy takes a deep breath, calming herself. I soothe her back, rubbing my hand up and down, squeezing her once-in-a-while.

"I know, Rose." I whisper. I can't bring myself to stop crying.

When we seperate she wipes my tears, laughing.

I join her. "Why do puertoricans always cry at goodbyes?" I ask, giggling.

She shrugs. "Latinas." She states, rolling her eyes.

Destiny hugged me very tightly. "Remember what we talked about." She smiles through her words.

Ah, yes. I remember our talk in my kitchen. Drunk Daniela told her about me and the running away from my problems.

I squeeze Destiny. "I will. Love you."

"I love you, too"

Laura hugged me quickly. She isn't into the goodbyes. She's more of a 'see ya later' person.

"Whatever you need... Call me. Okay?" Laura offered.

I nod. "Yes, my love. I'll miss you." I smile

Laura winks and steps back. She isn't into the 'I miss you' or 'I love you'. But she's a good friend. I accept her just like that. And I know that when I tell her those things, it gets to her.

"Bye guys! Love you!" I yell from behind the security line. My family and friends wave to me yelling, 'We love you, too', until I couldn't see then anymore.

I turn to a waiting, Rob, Sánchez and Daniela, sluggishly walking into my fiancé's arms.

"Lets go. Paps are swarming." He states.

I could see them from inside the airport. They were swarming outside the entrance door. Sánchez calls, I don't know who, then tells us to wait.

Moments later more security guards were outside making way for us. As usual, I kept my head down, holding hands with Daniela. She kept her head down, too.

Once, we were all in the Rob's Mercedes, we drove back to Calabasas.

2:22pm

Jenner House