Chapter 39: Thanksgiving Lunch

A/N: Shout out to my big brother for helping me, while having a really bad writers block on this one. Also. This is crazy... the other day I was calculating the months of the book. To know what month they're in now. And I calculated that exactly around this time, they would be living in around thanksgiving day. Cool, right?

Also sorry if I confused you all with the new updates, when really I didn't. But it was because I had chapter 41 next to this chapter. So I had to unpublish them, then re-publish, for them to be in order. But here's an early update! I'm loving Robeli even more, everyday ♡

End

3 Days Later

"I don't even want to say bye!" I yell from on top of my stairs. Everyone looks up at me, surprised. But then they all start laughing as I walk down the stairs.

Everyone except for Daniela is packing and preparing to leave. She's sitting with Amina on the sofa. Somehow, they've become really good friends.

"It's all good for now, cuz." Tito says, zipping his luggage, closed.

"Everything good? Anything you guys need?" I ask loudly.

"I need some bags." Rosy says.

"Me too." Juan says to me for the first time, he's been here.

I smile widely.

After retrieving the bags, I walk to the living room, stopping my tracks when Rob slams into me, almost making me fall. He stood at the hallway, where I couldn't see him.

He catches me in time, luckily. My arm in his hand the other at my back, holding me.

"Whoa. My bad." He smiles.

"Ah. You trying to throw me off my feet, like how you did the first time we met?" I ask.

"What if I am?" He teases.

My eyes widen. Blood rushes to my face.

"Robert Kardashian!" I gasp.

He giggles. "Is it working?"

"Oh yeah."

He throws his head back laughing. I love seeing him like that.

I walk pass him to my cousin and Juan, smiling like a small kid.

"Here ya go." I hand them each two bags.

"Thank you." They both say at the same time.

I pout watching them pack their things, goin in and out of the bathroom, getting dressed and preparing to leave.

But I suddenly remember Rob's plan. This one, I know about and they have no idea.

"I have a surprise!" I shout.

Behind me, Rob hangs an arm on my shoulder.

The room gets quiet, all eyes on me.

"We accidentally set your flights to three houre from now. But! Since today is thanksgiving, I want you guys to come have lunch with Rob and I, on our account for my wonderful family and friends." I clasp my hands together in happiness.

"Aw!" Some cooned. "Woohoo!" Another one said. Others stayed quiet.

"So lets go because we're late." I gather my things, as my family did the same.

"What do we do with the luggages?" Abe asks, shyly.

"Take them to the drivers outside, they'll put them in the vans. After lunch, you guys go straight to the airport." Sadness overcomes my voice at the last sentence.