Chapter 28: Kendall (Part Two)

A/N: Btw. I have NEVER been to any Disney park or World or Land or anything of the sort. I have been to Orlando Studios but I was a baby and I can't remember any of that. And I got as much information as I could from youtube. Sorry if I get a detail of a ride wrong or something. Hehe. The things I do for my Robelis. I love you guys. 6,000 + Reads. I'm freaaakinggg oooouuut. THANK YOU! Don't forget to Vote ! ♡

End

7:00am

I bounce awake. There's an annoying ringing alarm in my ear. I moan, angrily. My iPhone's speaker was right by my ear and it startled me. I turn it off.

There's a message from Rob.

*Damn mami! I had to go to the bathroom after seeing those pics. You look sexy babe. Go outside and get your present. Yes. Another one. Be safe and have fun with Kendall. I'll call you tonight, I promise. Love youuuuu *

I start giggling after reading that. He said, damn mami. That just made my day since he's never said that before. And another present. I rolled my eyes at that. But he promised to call me! That got me more excited than ever. I should write down things to ask and say when he calls! I miss him so much and his voice. I miss him all of him! My heart hurts, it makes me want to jump on a plane and go to New York.

After getting out of my bed, I sluggishly but happily go in the bathroom to freshen up. In my closet, after the bathroom break, I decided to go with a sporty and active day outfit. Red and black Vans, black capri pants and a red and black top that hangs over my belly button. All in theme with the top's logo of the Chicago Bulls.

I decided to go natural today with no base, foundation or corrector. Just filled in eyebrows, long winged eyeliner and dark red lipstick. I look apt enough for a young adult hanging out with her boyfriend's sister. I debate wether to take one of Rob's snapbacks but... I should decide against it because I don't want to seem too teenager.

Downstairs I started to make a big breakfast since last night I didn't eat mine.

7:49am

I ate my bacon with eggs, toast and bananas on the side, with a glass of orange juice. An ideal breakfast for today. My phone was playing music until it started vibrating and ringing an awful tune.

Kendall...

"Goodmorning." I answer.

"Goodmorning, Eli. How are you? Are you ready for today?" Her professional but excited voice perked through the phone.

"All set and ready, just eating my breakfast. And you?"

"On my way to Walgreens to get a few chips and water bottles, do you want anything?"

I want Robert to come home. "A hot chocolate would be great. Thank You, Kendall." I say with appreciation.

"No problem, Eli. I already know we're going to have fun."

"Good. I'd like that."

"After Walgreens, I'll go pick you up, okay? Eat your breakfast. Oh! There will be a small camera crew. Be prepared." There's a smile in her voice.

"Oh. Okay. And I will." Shit. I should've known.

"See ya." She hangs up.

My breakfast is finished, my hair is brushed and I am all set for today. I go upstairs to bring down my bag and start turning everything off. I close my room's door with the lock. I start to close every door upstairs and downstairs, shutting every light off.

In the living room, reading a book in the Kindle Pad I heard two honks. That has to be Kendall.

I grab my bag and went to Rob's secret key spot only I know about.