Chapter 14: First Video Chat

A/N: Hey Guys! I hope you are loving my fanfic so far and that I'm not boring you anymore (Jeje). I also wanted to tell you guys that this story is co-written by one of my fewest favorite person in the world... (Dan dada daaa...) Daniela Odette ♡ Okay... Just wanted to clear that now on to the fun sexy part. P.S. Daniela helped me with this chapter A LOT, so props for MY horny bestfriend ♡

End

"Hey!" His voice rang through the speaker. Oh my God! Rob! I can see him! He looks so cute!!!

"Babe! Hah. You look good." I dabbled my eyes at him. He really does.

"Thank you, thank you. So do you. What'cha doing?" He moved around looking at something in the distance.

"I'm here sitting next to mom." I flash the camera to mom, drinking her coffee. She smiles at the camera and waves.

"Hi." She says.

Rob looked at the screen and giggled. "Hi. How are you?" He asked her. I kept half of my face on screen. His whole face on my screen, I only had a small square to look at myself

"I'm great. How are you?"

"Good." His smile. Oh his smile. I adore that smile. I turned the camera back on me. Smiling a little.

"Hey." He tilted his head in a childish way. Making me laugh. I feel the same way I did when he was here.

"Hi."

"Hey. You look beautiful, Eli. Like my presents?"

Huh. How do I explain something you simply can't. How can you tell something you don't just absolutley love it.

"I absolutely, positively, extremely, love it. Thank you." Yes. That how you say it.

"Good. Your bracelet?" He looked at something in the distance, again.

"Right here, look." I showed my wrist to the camera. Rob smiled. "It's look great on you."

I grin. He looked, once again, to something far away.

"What are you looking at?" Like seriously, look at me!

"I'm trying not to look at you." And he didn't.

"What?"

"It's because..." He spoke like a little kid explaining why he doesn't want to go to school. Playful Rob. My favorite Rob. "You make me wanna get the first plane to Puerto Rico and take you with me. These past few months have past by fast. I think you look way more beautiful than the day I met you." And at last, the little kid sucks up to his mom. I giggle. How come when he asks me stupid stuff he doesn't look at me? And when he says these things so... amazingly wonderful he stares straight in the camera. Making me wanna cry and everything. He is so smooth its hilarious.

"That's what 20 years of age does to you." I laugh because I am the mother that gives in and let her kid stay home.

"I guess you're right. But I'm sorry if I don't look at you, Eli. I'm serious, you make me want to go over there." He half smiled. Showing a little dimple on his cheek.

"That's okay. You'll get use to it."

"I don't think I want to." Aw. I hope, teddy bear.

Next to me, my mom chuckled and left to her room. Thank goodness. Privacy.

"Mom just went in her room." I smiled at Rob.

"Oh really?" He raised his eyebrows. Theirs a gleam in his eyes. I never thought he'd be happy that my mom went in her room.