Chapter 29, Good-bye

1 more chapter my dudes!!!

After I finish this part I'll probably rewrite the early chapters because they are shit-

Ok story time.

Btw, I went very much outside my comfort zone this chapter so sorry that I'm not good at writing.
____________________

Our classes ended, logan and Patton left today so the dorm is less cheerful because Patton is gone, and we had to call up Logan because we couldnt find the dish stuff.

Me and Roman kept our relationship a secret from the others, even though Roman seems very touchy feely, he really isnt. I dont like that, I mean yeah sometimes he would hug me and kiss my cheek but that's all. So because I want attention, I'm getting my fucking attention. No, I'm not clingy, fuck off.

🌟Prince Charming🌟

Hey, roman?

No response so I starts double texting.

Roman

Ro

Ro

Ro

I'm pregnant

Wtf Virge

Finally you
answered

I was sleeping
bc you are always
telling me to sleep

When you yourself
dont sleep

No excuses ass

My ass is an excuse
and you love it

I- ok true but
I'm coming over

Awe do you
already miss
me?? 😏

Yeah... that's why
I'm coming over

now unlock you
door

Fine Angel~

I smile stupidly at the pet name, I hate that name so much. I put my phone in my jacket pocket, Roman's door opens to a shirtless Roman. I can feel my body heat up, he yawns "Angel, I dont mind if you stare but can we at least do this with the door closed and preferably locked." He says with a cheeky smile, I just glare and walk in.

His room when nice and it smelled like him which was a plus, it was mostly white, red and some yellow, very different to my Tim Burton type style. "Shut it, Princy"

The room was also in boxes, its just make me more sad because he'll be leaving tomorrow so I'm gonna do this before I have to wait because I'm in love with him and I really want him to know.

"Love you too" he chuckles and wraps his arms around my next, fuck I like this feeling, I like the warmth he brings me, oh my god I want him. "Virge, I can hear your heart beating, are you think nasty things again?" He says mutters into my neck.

"Shut up, I'm not!"

"You are getting defensive, you totally were" Roman laughs lets go of me, please come back. "You want me dont you?" He smirks and pushes my chin up, he starts leaning in but stops "you want this dont you?"

I was already leaning when he stopped, Roman please kiss me damnit. "I dont care, it's just a kiss."

"Your mind and your body need to agree on this already and we both know you want to do whatever your body is telling you to do." Roman says before walking away from me to sit on his bed. "I want you..." I mumble and look away, out the corner of my eye, I can see him smirking.

"What was that?" He ask me, I start taking steps towards him "sorry couldn't hear you"

I push my hair back and sit on his lap facing him, Roman, of course, is cupping my ass while my arms are around his neck "Princy you heard me"

"I want to hear you say it again~" he says in a low voice, "i want you" I admit again, he smirks and starts kissing my down my neck and well one thing lead to another and... yeah

A/N: sorry but as much as I read almost smut and full on smut, I cant write it. It's too awkward to write and besides- it's my book

I woke in a bed that isnt mine, wearing only my shirt from the night before, oh yeah and my ass hurts but we arent talking about that.

I sit up painfully and look over to Roman sleep peacefully beside me. His hair was in his face and he looks so fucking hot- damnit I'm gay. I push his hair out his face, he smiles and opens an eye "morning, Little Angel..." he mutters.

I look towards his clock "its like 1pm but the effort is cute."

He laughs in a low tone "time doesnt matter when I with you.."

"Is that so?" I tilted my head slightly looking down at him, he groans "virgil no more talking, it sleep time." He grabs my waist and pulls me down to the bed.

I blush slightly and he laughs "awe is someone blushing?" He starts kissing my next again, he stops when we hear a knock at the door.

"Roman?" It was Thomas "have you seen Virgil."

He sits up slightly, leaning on his bed "Umm.. yeah, he went to the store around 12." He lies "he should be back in a bit."

"Oh ok." We hear footsteps leading away from the door, I let out a sigh "thanks for that." He leans down and kisses my forehead "of course."

"Virgil, I love you." He smiles softly, I blush and looks away "I love you too."

After awhile we got dressed and I stopped time and went outside to make it look like I was at the store. ALSO can i rant? Why am I asking, I'm doing it anyway.

Why did we have to start dating at the END OF THE FUCKING YEAR!! Sorry, I'm annoyed about that because he is leaving today and so I'm sad. Yeah so get off my dick, I'm joking... I swear. His mom showed up and me and Thomas started helping him get his stuff in her car.

We all stand outside the dorm, "good luck Roman." Thomas tells him, they hug and Roman turns to me.

I smile trying not to look too sad, I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist, "bye, Angel" he says in s shaking voice which broke my heart, "bye, Princy" we stayed like that before we here Thomas snort "ok, lovebirds."

My face goes red and I kick him "shut up Sanders before I beat your ass!" I threatened him, he stick his tongue out. Roman taps my shoulder "Ok, Angel no hurting Thomas."

"Thank you!" Thomas sounded angry  but the anger was fake.

"Even if he deserves it."

"Fuck you!"

We all laugh, "I'll see yall nexts year." Roman smiles and starts walking to his mom's car, we watch them pull out and into the road leading out. I feel tears slide down my cheeks but I keep smiling because he'll be back.

_____________
Hey everyone, starting from this point on I'm gonna try and update every other Friday.

Keyword: try

-Alex.exe