chap 14, L

Love will hurt you if you're not careful
...
Life is nothing but a game
...
Love is different
Love is nothing but a sick game
...
Let's join hands and celebrate
Let's celebrate your getting closer
...
Lets not trust the ones who care
Let's watch them burn
...
Love is fake
Love is a sickness you must run form it

The girl's voiced drifted off, like what happened last time an ear piercing scream was heard once again.

I jolted up in horror, I have falling asleep at my desk once again. I looked around, and I just thought yeah this is a good time to start a Tuesday... morning!? WAIT IT 12PM!!! I looked at my phone in shook.

"Fuck.." I groaned leaning back in my chair looking at my ceiling. "Good job virge you forgot to set your alarm.... again."

I got up and walked to the dresser nexts to my closet. I just pulled out some random pants and and shirt.

I took off my shirt and threw it's in the pile of 'clothes-that-really-should-get-washed-because-im-to-lazy' or 'clothes- that-im-probably-going-to-wear-in-3-days'. And i did the same thing to my pants, just threw them in the pile. I put on cleanish clothes, I garbbed my jacket that was sitting a the edge of my bed.

I garbed my book bag and my keys. I shoved my phone into my pocket and then put my headphone around my next. "I pretty sure I got everything..." I was thinking out loud, it helps me rember if I got everything.

I mostly made it to my door when I realize I don't have shoes on. I grabbed my black high tops out from under my desk. If I care little bit more I would have changed my socks but I didn't. I was finally able to make it out of my room. I began to head downstairs when I heard someone... or something?

It sounded like a sneeze, I looked where it seemed to be coming from.. pattons room. I slowly walked closer "hello?" Good idea dumbass because that's totally not how you die horror movie.

I heard shuffling through the door. I called out again "hello?... um is someone there?" I didn't want to open the door, but someone or something was in that room.

"Hello?" The voice. startled me, causing me to fall back on to the floor. The door slowly open and Patton was standing there. "Virgil what are you doing here" said Patton but i dont thinks it Patton. This patent wasn't as bright, they looks sad and gloomy. I could see faint lines on their wrist, he tryed to hide them tho. This isn't Patton.

"Who are you? Because you're not Patton!" I asked sitting on the ground but I remembered something. "Patton has the ability of separate his emotions from himself" I thought out loud, but the other Patton nodded in agreement.

"What are you?" He looked confused "what emotion are you" I said standing myself up. I had no idea oh what he was but i wanted to make sure.

"I..im..im. I'm depression" he said  looking down at his feet. I walk towards him and tilted his head up. But I am shorter the Patton so it wasn't really that far up.

"If you don't mind me asking. Why did Patton separate you from him?" I asked taking off my book bag and placing it down.

"The snake man made him" I said looking at me. " who's the snake man?" I was curious it doesn't seem like Patton to do something like this.

"I cannot say it or else he will hurt Patton" the emotion looked away "you must go"

He didn't allow me to speak before closing the door. I picked up my bag before turning back to the door. I walked down stairs and out the door.

Once I got to school I checked my phone 12:28. "Fuck I'm so late!" I thought running off to my class. When I got to my classroom it was time for that awkward moment of knocking on the door. And waiting awkwardly for someone to come answer it which it take like 5 minutes to get out from their seat. And it's not like you can look through the window of the door. That's just awkward because you end up eye contact with someone.

I knocked two time. Please don't be the teacher. Please don't be the teacher. Please don't be the teacher. Fuck!

"Virgil, so nice for you to finally come join us, after like 4 hours?" The teacher said loud enough for the class next door to hear.

I walked in awkwardly all eyes on me. I went to the back of the class where it was empty and sat down. I don't remember much of class. I was just doodling random shit on my paper. But if Faith would have it the teacher had to pick up those papers and I will never see those Doodles again. Also they actually look really good.

I don't even really remember anything from today. I do remember people getting me some questionable looks. I mean I already got some looks for wearing all black. But these are the looks of... I should probably go check Twitter. And that's exactly what I did and I regret all of it.

If you think Roman Snapchats were bad. These tweets are worse. They weren't even from Roman, these are Patton's tweets... and all I can't sat is wow. Patton was making up false lies about me, saying that I had two boyfriends at once! Umm... first of all I havnt even one! I slept with some guy and then slept with the guys girlfriend!? Wait what!?

But... I'm gay?! Great now everyone thinks I'm a slut. I'm getting so sick and tired of this bs. I've already self-conscious what were they trying to do. Make me commit... that is not a good option. I groaned in aggravation, "well this sucks." I don't even think I could make a joke out of this. This honestly sinks.

I didn't really know where to go so I can just headed over to the library. I've been in there so much that the librarian knows me by name.

I'm walking to the library and I agreed by the librarian Miss. Harp "Hello Virgil" she said sweatly. She is petite women, known only knows how old she is just as his grandchildren, and she's always smiling. "Hello Miss. Harp" I said waving to her.

"Come to run away from all that drama?" She knows about pretty much everything that's happening in this College so of course she knows about me.

"Yep, and things are just getting wrost." I leaned against the check out desk.

"The tweets?"

"Yep"

"Sorry Virgil. I hope everything gets better!" She smiled and I walked to a empty places sit in the back of library.

On the first floor of the library in the back right corner is where no one goes. It's just filled with some old books that no one really reads. So it's the perfect hide away.

__________________________

Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.