Chap 21, Zoe...?

Hello, guys, gals, and non-binary pals! IT'S YOUR CULT LEADER(me, obviously.)

Zoe is dead, just to clarify that, she will never show up but she will be mentioned. I'm pretty sure I should explain this but I'll explain it at the end.

Anyway... enjoy!

Also great turnout at the cult meeting, which we totally had. But yall don't remember it because we have to brainwash yall.

and also once again im sorry for disappearing on y'all, life has been something crazy. But when it's summer, and I try not to disappear again.

- Alex|

|3rd person POV| That's new

"I don't know but i think there is a way to reach her. It's just in one of these books." Virgil says grabbing some books he threw out the box, and starts to look through them.

As time went on, everyone can tell Virgil seems agitated.

As they go through books, Virgil finally snapped. He throws the book he is reading to the ground, he went over to the closet pushes a box off the self to floor. "Fuck all this shit, I'm fucking done!" The four others sit in shock, Virgil exploded.

Roman stands up and grabs Virgil's arm when he turns to walk out his room. "Virge, where are you going."

"Let go of me!" He shoves Roman away, he's trying to be nice about it, but Roman's face tells a different story. He's offended.

"Roman I- I need to get out and think... th- there's just too much on my mind! And I'm just so done with everything! I've, apparently, been asleep for... like what a week! My dead sister was trying to talk to me, and she was yelling for help! And- and I can't help her..." He snapped before, but now this makes what he did early seen like nothing. "AS MUCH AS I WANT TO HELP HER, I CAN'T! I HAD TO SIT AND WATCH HER DIE IN A HOSPITAL, BUT EVEN THEN! I COULDNT EVEN DO THAT BECAUSE... because... because I ran away from the hospital. I never got to say good-bye..." He puts on his shoe and jacket, and walks out his room. The other boys follow.

"Virgil, I don't think you should leave right now." Thomas says from the top of the stairs.

"Why not?" Virgil said, his back was to the four boys. "Because i finally opened up about my past life... I don't even know why i did that? I was built-up up on anger at that moment. Besides, yall know basically know nothing about me, so how do you know whats good for me?"

"No, not that, its just, you've been asleep for about a week, and now you're leaving us again." Patton finally my spoke up, he was behind Logan on the stairs.

Virgil turns around, the four boys stop dead in their tracks, no can even breath. The look in Virgil's eyes sent a cold feeling down everyones back. "Bullshit."

No one stopped him as he opens the door and closes it behind him.

__________________________

The four boys found themselves back in Virgil's room, they're cleaning up.

Patton is clean up the box the Virgil pushed off the shelf. He finds a picture. "Hey guys, I found something." He gives the picture to Thomas.

*picture above*

"That's Virgil's sister." Roman says, everyone looks at him. "I seen another picture of her before."

"Of course you know what his sister looks like." Patton says annoyed.

"What that supposed to mean?!"

Patton cocked an eyebrow, and roman got the message.

"Oh."

"I wonder who the boy is? A friend maybe?" Thomas says looking at the picture in his hands, he turns it over, on the back is a note.

Dear little bro,

You're a pain in the ass but i love you.

Love The bestest older sis in the world, of all older sisters,
Zoe *-*

P.S. mom made me write this. XP

(PPS i ment to say bestest)

"Awe that sweet...wait, wait, WAIT!! THAT'S VIRGIL!?" Thomas say staring a the photo, of a blond, smiling, little boy.

"Youre lieing!" Roman says looking over thomas's shoulder, "holy shit!"

"I wonder why it was in a box. Like wouldnt you want to hand this up somewhere." Thomas says, placeing the photo in the box.

Thomas looks over to the closet, and puts it away. "Lets wait for virgil to come home, then we'll ask him."

They all nodded and made their way downstair to wait for virgil. Its should only be few minutes, right?

---------------------------

Virgil walks the path to the cliff, kicking rocks as he goes and cursing to himself.

When he gets to the cliff, that god damn cliff. He sits by the tree, that lone tree that.... virgil is starting to hate this place.

He looks around this is where he died.

He get up and makes his way to the center clearing, he looks around deciding that this is a good spot. He he raises his arms slowly in front of him. Wind starts picking up, and virgil watches as the sun rises high in the air and makes his way back down. He sped up time.

He stops and checks the time, its now 8:47. He smiles to himself, he sits back down, leaning against the tree.

|virgil POV|

I sigh, garb my bag look for something, well to things really. I found my lighter and a pack. Sorry mom, it helps me think.

Grabing one from the pack, you knows way happens nexts.

Time went on, im slowly killling myself with this cancer.

I pull my knees up to my chest placeing my chin on my knees, "oh my god i am an idiot." I laugh to myself, "mom i know you always told me, virgil dont smoke, dont make my mistake. I really dont listen."

I stand up and stomp out the cancer stick, I throw my stuff into my bag.

As i walk the path, i think again, about how stupid I am. I walked out on my roommates. I sped up time so its been hours. I stop dead in my tracks "im so fucking dumb."

__________________________

Hi...ok bye