chap 12, H

A girls voice is heard.. but from where?..

How can sometime so small...
how can it grow so lager
...
Hope keeps me going
...
However I have yet to see...
how life can be great
...
How can you people...
how can you ignore the signs
...
Have you gone crazy or
Have I lost hope
...
Hope to live
...
Hopeless I say...
hopeless or is it...
Hopeful?
...
How have I come so far but...
How have I stayed in the same place
...

The girls voice fades off all that is there is silence. Not before a scream is heard.

| Virgil POV|

I wake up in a cold sweat. That girl's voice sounded so familiar but I didn't know where it was from.

I checked my phone it was 3:24 in the morning. I was too scared to go to bed, I was also to scared to leave.

I just started looking at YouTube, but nothing interesting was on.

I put phone back on my bed and put my head down. I didn't sleep I just looked at the ceiling. I looked at the door that light was on again.

I stared at my door, I was almost scared then "knock knock" someone was at the door.

"Hello?" I sat up turning on the lamp nexts to my bed.

"Virgil its logan... may I come in?"

"Sure" I hid my wings and grabbed my jacket. I unlock the doors let him in.

"Can I help you?" I said looking at Logan. He had a blank look on, it kinda looked familiar.

Logan didnt say anything he just closed and locked the door. I kinda got worried when he just looked at me and didn't talk.

He just looked at me, and for some reason I was just fixed to his eyes. Not saying anything Logan grabbed me by the shoulders, it just happen so fast it took a few seconds, to realize our lips were touching.

I didnt even stop him... honestly he can kiss better than Roman.

He pushed down on my bed and pinned me down, I looked at his eyes again they were still blank then I blacked out.

I woke up to a arm around my waste. I turned around and there was Logan, he was still sleeping. I just stared at him then he open his eyes.

"Morning..." I said in a low voice.

"Sorry about last night" his face turned red.

"I kind of blacked out... so I don't really know what happened."

"Ok..." he wasn't so red anymore.

"I just remember you pinning me to bed" I said his face got red again.

I sat up and barbed my jacket from off the ground. I unlocked the door and open it. "You should go... before someone sees you." He nodded and got up.

What either of us realized... Patton was an outside the door.

"Vir..virgil? Lo..logan? I...im Sorry..." Patton said turning away on tears.