Chap. 2, Pizza

|HOURS LATER|

(and everyone moved all their stuff into their rooms also I changed it to Virgil's point of view)

I was sitting on my bed I didnt feel like unpacking so my stuff is kinda everywere.

"Knock knock" In a few seconds patton open the door a bit, and stuck his head through. I take my headphones off and walks to the door. Patton pushes the door open to talk.

"Hey Patton.... do you need something" I said in a low voice. Patton face lit up. It's hard to not smile a bit when you see his face all happy like that.

" I hope you don't mind but we order pizza. Do you want to come down?" he asked. I wasn't really that hungry but I could tell he really wants me to come down. "Sure" i throw my phone and headphone on my bed and follow Patton down stairs.

"Great you got him down" Thomas yells from the kitchen, he was getting more pizza. "Yep!" Patton grabs my hand and pulls me into the eating area and then pushes me into the chair nexts to Roman. "Patton...... could you be a little last rough...... next time" I say calmly fixing my hair to go back in my face.

"Sorry kiddo" Patton says face full of pizza. "Patton dont talk with food in or 'on' your month" Logan says from the couch reading a book. He was so quiet that didnt even see him there.

I could see Thomas looking at the clock on the oven. "It's 6:30.... it's not very late yet." Roman stands up so quickly that his chair almost fell back. "I have an idea because it's not that late yet and we dont really know each other why don't we tell like storys or something."

"sound fun" patton was beginning to walk to the couch.

"Story time!" Thomas says it in a way it just belongs to him. Weird?

"anxiety are you in?" Roman was looking at me "your not telling us your name so im giving you nicknames also its your last name" I mean it's true I do have major anxiety... and it is my last name but its weird hearing it. "Ummm..... I guess so"

(The 5 began to tell weird, funny, and unusual storys.)

|1 HOUR LATER|

I check my phone for the time. "Umm... it's 7:36.... Im going to go take a shower." I begin to get up head to the stair.

"I call next" Yells Roman

"I'll take one in the morning" Patton gets up to go clean the kitchen and the eating area.

"I call after roman! So dont take forever" Thomas glares at me and Roman. "Shut up Sanders" snap Roman.

I jokingly add on "werent you staring at yourself for like 10 minutes in the bathroom earlier?"

"Woah! Hot Topic can be sassy"

"Awe you think im hot"

"You are far from hot"

"So I'm cool"

Roman gives me a blank expression. It's like it's saying "did you really just say that?"

"Awe you guys are cute together" Patton was squealing from the kitchen. I could feel my face getting hot "Shut...up.. Pat" I turned around and ran upstairs to the bathroom. Even in the shower I kind of here Roman and Patton bickering. My room is the closest to the bathroom so I just grabbed my towel and walked to my room.

After I got changed I walked back downstairs to tell Roman him that the bathroom is his. But i could hear him a Patton talking. Occasionally I'll hear Thomas and or Logan join in. I didn't really know what they're talking about but it sounded like a bet. I was getting closer to the stairs when I saw Roman walking up. Before I could say anything he grabbed my arm and pulled me back up. "this has to be a bet. Right?" I thought I couldn't really say anything for some reason. It's like something was blocking me. We past my room and Logan's room. Our rooms are right next to each others.

He let me go and I was against the wall. He was in front of me and the wall to his room was behind me.

"What's your name?" Roman look at me dead serious.

"So you pulled me away from everyone just to ask me a question?"

"Yes now what is it"

"Im not going to deal with this right now" I tried to leave but Roman grabbed my arms and pinned me against the wall.

"Im not letting you go until you tell me"

"Im not telling you" I heard voices calling for us "dude let me go! If they see us like this they are never going to let it down" their voices became louder. So I had no choice "Virgil. My name is Virgil now me go."

"Virgil. I like it... oh but one more thing" Roman was taller than me so when his face got closer to mine. I began hoping this wasn't going where I think it was going...... And it went there.

"Well there goes my first kiss, I lost it to my least favorite roommate. Well not my first but im not counting that one." I thought. I was trying to break away but Roman was pinning me to the wall.

"I KNEW IT" I heard Pattons voice and that's when Roman stopped. He let go of me and before he walk to the bathroom he whispers in my ear. "Thanks. I enjoyed that Virgil"

"YAY! IT'S CANNON" Patton was jumping up and down.

I walked over to Thomas "thomas what kind of bet did you make?" I wasn't that pissed really. I kinda liked the kiss but I just want to know what they did?

"Well ..... We were talking about you name. Roman was getting cocky and was bragging about how he knows how to make people talk like without hurting anyone. So we said if he can get you to tell him your name. That Logan, Patton, and me would each give him $50.... so did he get it?" Thomas, Logan, and Patton were all looking at me.

"I told him right before he kissed me." I said I wasn't really sure why he kissed me maybe to prove something?

"What is it?" Logan was actually curious. I thought he was a robot and didn't have emotions. But now he's actually curious. "My name is Virgil"

"Hmmm I thought it would end like an I N or something.... like virgin?"

"I think Patton is still innocent?" Thomas added on. We all kind of looked at Patton and looked at each other like "does he not know what that means?!"

"Did i say something" Patton questioned "Well if if no one's answering I'm going to bed"

"Same" Thomas yawned and walked down stairs.

"Goog night" Logan was half way to his room.

"GOOD NIGHT!!" Patton was in his room.

I walked into my room. I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss. "It meant nothing right."

A sharp pain stabbed my back. "Yeah yeah. I know you guys been cooped up all day" I took off my jacket and two large wings sprouted out my back. They were like angel wings but black with purple tips on each feather. I layed down on my bed. The tips of my wings were hanging off the side of my bed. But I was comfortable so I didn't mind. Once my head hit the pillow I was dead a sleep.

___________________________

I'M TRYING TO NOT HAVE SPELLING MISSTAKE BUT IT'S HARD.

___________________________