Chap 18, Help me to help you

Tw: violence, blood, and bad humor for the nexts few chapters. You have been warned.
__________________________
Roman stood still, he was quiet for a while before coming to reality. "You want me to do what?"

"You  were and your roommates are under a spell, well really someone's power." Remy said, his tone was a bit shaking. "Have you heard of the power to change an opinion about someone?"

Roman thought for a minute, "I think so, it's an old power right? It was lost in time, only 1% of children could get it..."

"Correct."

"What does this have to do with me electrocuting my friends?" Roman crossed his arms over his chest.

With enough bolts, the person's brain..." Remy thought to himself, his cool guy persona was starting to fade and a confused child was coming out. "How do I put this... it well... um like kind of like restart button but for their brains... I guess"

Me and Roman stood quietly looking at the frustrated boy in front of us.

"Damn it! Dean why didn't you just explain how this works a little better." And about that cool guy persona, it's gone now. "How do I speak!?"

"So, me electrocuting someone is basically reminding them of their true opinion about someone?" Roman said to the the boy who basically look like he forgot how to talk.

"Yes!" Remy shouted. He cleared his throat before speaking, getting back into his true self. "Did any time throughout the day, you accidently shocked yourself?"

"Um....let me think. Umm... yeah, yeah I did!"

"What happened?" I said, the way the two boys turned to me made me think they forgot i was there. Not the first time.

"I was in a class and my pencil broke. I got up to sharpen it, while I was sharpening it, I knocked over an open water bottle, whiched spilled on the outlet. The sharpener shocked me but also because my power is electricity..." I cut him off.

"The shocked was amplified..." I finished.

"How many bolts did you shock yourself with?" Remy ask he looked back to Roman.

"Not sure, but it was strong enough to make my professor send me home, but I'm also less sensitive to electricity than others." Roman answered. "So I have to shock them with enough force to counteract that power. But also not too much, where I either hurt them or make them forget who they are."

"You can do that!?" I said shocked at the last part.

"Yeah, if I shocked them with too much, it's basically like hitting the reset data button." Roman said as he fidget with his jacket sleeves, he seems to not like the idea of electrocuting his friends.

"Oh, kinda like Kaminari, Denki!?" Remy's eyes lit up just by saying that name.

My eyes also lit up. "Kinda but also not really, that i know of, Kaminari cant reset someone's mind." I stopped to laugh before continuing, "He can short circuit people's brains and also his own. So yay!..." Remy laughed at the dumb reference.

As me and Remy both knew what we were talking about, Roman, on the other hand, has been watching, and is very confused. "Who's Kam...um.. Kam... that person?"

"Its nothing" said me and Remy at the same time.

Roman shook his head, "can we go back to talking about the plan?" He sighed, very annoyed. "Like honestly guys, do I just go up to them and electrocute them?!" He rolled his eyes at us, Remy also rolled his eyes but he looking disgusted.

"Of course not!" Remy was now yelling at roman, I'm not even sure why he was yelling. It's either he's done with Roman's bullshit or something's wrong. "You have the indirectly electrocute them! Do you know anything about this power!" Remy's sudden change in behaviour was confusing, he's been so calm but now it seems like he just spitting out nonsense?!

Roman hasn't noticed this yet but Remy's eyes were dull and cold, they lost the shine in them. They kind of remind me of the eyes that are explained in history books about mind-control...

"How the fuck do I indirectly electrocute someone. This makes no sense, why didn't you tell us this before hand!?" Roman had a point this didn't make any sense.

What's Deceit power?! God damn it what is it... "Mind-control... Roman this isn't the real Remy! Deceit has the power of mind-control! He must be nearby!"

"Damn it Virgil!... you never me have any fun!"  A familiar voice is heard in the forest, a figure in all black walks out from behind a tree. "This is so unfair. I wanted to be the one who reveals my power."

"Deceit also has many other powers, he steals them from other people!" I said firmly, but Roman basically was petrified. "He mind-controlls people and forces them to do an old ritual. Giving him their powers."

"Anxiety you make me sound like the bad guy, I'm not that bad."

"Yeah, you're right you're not bad. You're terrible."

"Remy," he turns to his doll "attack them."

Without a second decision making, Remy charges for me. His hands and arms turn to that sand like stuff. He swings at me, I feel a sharp pain in my left arm. That sand broke through my jacket, shirt, and skin, blood was starting to slowly dip out of the cut.

"Virgil! Remy must have caused that cut in your back! They kinda look the same!" Roman yelled after gaining movement back. He turns to back and quickly dodges deceit's attack.

He had a point, how would he have hit me if I was the only one in the hall? While I was thinking I didn't realize Remy about to pounce on me. I jumped back right before he hit me. He fell to the ground, he looked up with his now cold, dull eyes. The look sent shivers down my spine.

What do I do? My power is not for fighting. Remy, who was not even close to being behind me, so how hit the back of my legs forcing me to the ground. I looked over to Roman who is trying his best to fight Deceit, without electrocuting everyone around him.

I looked at my legs, same with my arm, my pants were rid at the cut. I can feel blood sliding down my legs. The only thing I could think of doing is using my wings, but I'm unsure.

__________________________

You guys have been asking when am I going to finish the update. And it's here!!

I'm not good at action scenes so bare with me.

-Alex