chap 13, E

The girls voices back again...

Even if you find away out
...
Everyone will still fear you
...
Everyone will still hate you
...
Everyone will still try to kill you
...
Even if you run they will catch you
...
Even if you hide they will find you
...
Even if you protect they will kill you

The girl's voiced drifted off, like what happened last time an ear piercing scream was heard once again.

I sat in the frozen world leaning against the tree looking at the stopped sky. I always thought everything looks more peaceful when time stopped. But that was just because I can forget about all the hardships in the world.

I just sat there thinking if I should go walk while time is frozen or sit here... and think about what I created what I've done.

But it wasn't my fault... he kissed me... but I let him. Whose fault is this really... mine or Logan's. I tried to get the thoughts out of my head and tried to think of something else. I decided to go on a walk, so I got up  and walk to the forest. Of course  I didn't unfreeze the world, because I like the peace and quiet. Plus I didn't want to run into anyone, because get sexually assaulted is 'fun'.

(people take that with a gain of salt)

I away loved how the world looked when timed stopped, it was so different. Peaceful yet kinda creepy, it's kind of that feeling where it's super quiet but you could hear that ringing. I start walking through the forest.

Sometimes when the world's frozen I end up singing to myself I guess today was one of those days.

"I'm sitting here with empty glass and I'm broken heart.
Thinking to myself what have I done.
Cause as my future got bright we started losing light.
And I couldn't see that you were the one.
So can we push push push rewind
Go go back in time.
When we were kids sipping bottles of wine.
Take take take me back, I want to go back.
Back to what we had! Remember when we started this mess..."

I stop singing when I realize I was out of the forest. Are people walking around... not really walking more like just standing med-walking. Sometimes I would mess with people but I didn't really want to do that.

I took off my jacket wrapped it around my waist. I let my wings out, if the world is frozen. I'm going to least go flying.

I pushed off on the ground, I start a flying higher and higher. I landed on a close cloud, most people think that a cloud is super high up in the air but they're pretty close to Earth.

I sat down on the cloud, with my wings I could be on clouds. There is a way for me to make people be able to stay on clouds without falling through but I'm not going to talk about it.

I laid back and once again my start getting heavy.

|time skip|

I woke up I don't know how long I was asleep for but I was asleep. I stood up and jumped off the cloud. I was heading into a nosedive and pulled up right before I hit the ground. It's extremely dangerous to do but I do it anyway, Dark Angels can heal fast. But apparently not fast enough to heal a bullet to the chest.

I flew over the forest and landed on the cleft. I had my wings and put my jacket back on. I head over to the tree and grabbed my stuff. I walk through the forest and came out by the dorms. I walked over to our duplex, and open the front door.

I snapped again unfreezing the world. I sighed in relief, I don't even know how long the world was frozen for... a few hours, a day?

I walked up the stairs and into my room locking the door behind me. I didn't feel like dealing with any more shit today. I started to think about what I was going to do now.

"Umm.... I'll just play video games until I die" (mood)

|time skip.... again|

I heard the front door close and then I heard their voices. It sounded like a pretty much normal afternoon, but I wasn't going to go down there. I knew I was just going to get scolded at. And that's not how I wanted to spend my Monday night. 

It's been a few hours since I gone downstairs and I don't hear anyone. I got up and unlock my door. I slowly walked out of my room close the door behind me. I didn't hear anyone so I just shrugged and downstairs into the kitchen. And I was correct nobody was here, I just heat up some leftover pizza.

When I was done I just grabbed it and went back upstairs. I passed Logan on my way to my room.

"Vir-" he started to say something but I closed the door before he could say anything. If he was going to apologize I don't really want to hear it right now.

I sat at my desk watching YouTube and eating pizza.

"Knock knock" I paused the video and looked at the door. I didn't say anything I just unpause it and went back to watching yt.

"Knock knock" they knocked again again didn't answer. I heard footsteps walking away from my door.

Yeah i know, I'm being petty but let me be petty in peace. This is really unlike me to be like this but this happened before. Last time I went out of my way just to get those people to be my friend again. But that didn't work, so I'm not sure what to do right now. Be petty or go talk to them.

I decide I'm going to petty. They brought this upon themselves so now they have to deal with a petty Virgil. My stomach was turning I guess it didn't agree with my idea of not talking to them. I'm not someone to hold a grudge but for some reason I want to. Some strange forces pullong me towards that option. I felt like I was a puppet with on a string and someone was controlling me.

I brushed the feeling off as anxiety, did I think it was anxiety... no. But I feel like I need something to blame.

__________________________

Remember all the good things you have to offer to this world.

Because one day they may be ripped away from you.

-??