Flashback Part 2/4

I love reading comment for some reason, idk but they're something about getting comments saying your story is great and they like it. Even tho I never really update... BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT!

It's 2nd year now and something big happens to virgil, and its not good... (I'm sorry, i do love him i swear °~°)

__________________________

I woke up but wasn't in my room, i didnt know where I was, i didnt even know if this was my body... it didn't feel like me. I was in a room, a bedroom, it looked familiar. There was a strong smell of smoke, something is on fire.

I walked over to the door, grabbing the door handle, i pulled my hand away as quickly as possible. It was hot, burning the skin off my hand hot. I'm trapped.

I ran over to the window, the window faced the front yard... of my house. This is my parents room!

Looking out the window, i see a man looking at the house before getting in a truck. He soon drove away, i tried banging on the window trying to break it. But the smoke was suffocating, filling my lungs. I dropped to the floor, i could hear sirens.

The sirens turned to different a noise, beeping.

"BEEP BEEP BEEP!"

I shot up, i looked around... I'm in my room.

I grabbed my phone to turn my alarm off. I ran a hand through my messing hair, "jesus christ, what the hell was that?" I looked at the hand that i burnt in my dream, it was perfectly normal. I sat in bed staring at my hand for about five minutes.

"BEEP BEEP BEEP!"

"Didn't I turn you off!?" I made sure I turned my phone off, I think, then threw it on my bed, but it ended up falling on the floor.

I stared in shock as I slowly grab my phone, "please don't be broken, please don't be broken." I turned it around, "oh thank god."

Knock knock

I looked at my door, "come in" I said swinging my legs over my bed.

The door open and Matt was standing at my door. "Virgil if you dont hurry up you might be late to school." He said... nicely, he was being nice... to me... his son.

"Umm.. Yeah, my bad."

"Its fine. You're mother is taking a sicks day today."

"Um.. ok."

He turned and closed my door, "what the fuck was that..."

"BEEP BEEP BEEP!"

"I swear to god, I will throw you out the window."

__________________________

I walked off the bus, and followed the path to the courtyard. Remus and Dean are at a table, remus is sitting on the table he's leaning forward, his face looks mad. Dean is stand in front of the table, his arms are crossed, he's talking to some 1st year.

The 1st year, in question was a girl, she seems worried about something.

I slowly started walking over to them, "Hey yall... whats going." I said confusingly.

They all look at me, "We'll talk later." Dean said eyeing the girl, she runs off. "Virgil! Hey, babe, you're early." (I hate that word)

"I always get here at this time... really I'm late."

"Wait really?" He said with a smile, "I'm sorry, I must have lost track of time." He kissed me on the cheek.