info (also something you should really know)

Ok, so this is my first story so if there is spelling mistakes....um that's why.

Anyway, this is a fanfic of the Sanders Sides and Thomas. Basically all the sides have families. They have a life (except Virgil) and they don't know each other other until they go to College.

YEP it's a school type of story! But its makes sense with them going..... so yeah.

Like I said in the description they all have magical powers. (Because magic is cool) you will soon find out who is has what.

I think you can guess and see that Virgil is probably going to have wings. But here in their world anyone who has colored wings is to be dewing. (thats not a word) Of course no one turns themself in so if they are seen and they are flying. They could be shot down.

I think that's all I need to say.... oh yeah it's also prinxiety (did I spell this correctly) so if you do like that then dont read. Please read.

Also just saying there may be some cussing but i will try and not cuss...... Yeah not happening.

Also I will try and post as much as I can but im doing these at night and before school.

Okay this is a warning the chapters maybe messed up so if you could just bare with me

Go to the table of contents I think that's what it's called and just like use that to get around that would be good

thank you
And yes I know it's fucked up