Chapter 42: Mortal World

We have been focusing on gods , angels, realms since Decision. And seriously! No matter who you are . Not even a god can hide that they blowed up a country in midst of world. And not one but two. (REMEMBER GREECE! IT IS NOT REALLY IN WORLD ANYMORE SO THAT ALSO COUNTS)

Time to see what Mr Donald Trump has to say about events. I know. He wasn't really president around that time . But he was President elect and he can release statements and go to White House. [ Yup! Perks of having interest in history]

There was a commotion of reporters and journalists outside. Each media office wanted to get latest comments from To be President.

"Mr Trump! Have you any plan to enact in other to find out mysterious explosion of Tuvalu?" A CNN reporter asked .

"Not yet. But I quite assure my fellow Americans and people that whatever is happening, whoever is happening behind will be found out by our intelligence agencies. I will make sure that there can be no such havoc ever again." He showed a finger to one guy who kept pestering him and went away smiling in his car .

Trump Tower

Trump is sitting in a office on topmost floor and checking his net worth.

"Sir! You better turn to Channel 7" His secretary told him coming inside the home. He grunts and gestures him to switch on the T.V.

" In national news today , Donald Trump was seen commenting that whatever is happening. It seems like The new President to be is becoming too tight with idea of gaining power. He speaks as if he can make intelligence agency work better." The host chuckled.

"I always knew that this man was not one fit to be elected." Hilary Clinton entered the media house and shook his hands.

"What a shit? Fake news!" Trump banged his tables so loud that it seems it would break.

"Calm down sir! I am sure we can sue them." His secretary tried to calm him.

"Ya! You bet we are." He looked smiling at news thinking about how much money he was gonna gain.

France

"Nous sommes choqués par cet incident malheureux. Tout coupable trouvé derrière lui sera puni pour toutes les vies innocentes qui y seront perdues." Francois Hollande announced to whole public.

Germany

"Wir sind schockiert über diesen unglücklichen Vorfall wie alle anderen auch. Alle unsere Geheimdienste werden finanziert, um diese Angelegenheit für morgen zu untersuchen. Dies könnte sich für eine andere Nation wiederholen, und solange die Nation Deutschland gedeiht, wird sie diese Terroristen weiterhin stoppen." Angela Merkel addressed all of her people stressing why these psychopaths can't be let roamed freely.

India

A teen boy in his early 13s looks at news intersted and smiles to himself.

"What are you so happy about?" Atul asked surprised.

"Έτσι, οι θεοί είναι τελικά έτοιμοι να αποκαλυφθούν. Ενδιαφέρων!" He chuckled.

"You do realize that unlike your weird mind , Aabhash. We don't understand Greek." Atul smirked.

"I just said that this is no work of man or woman or even a homosapien." He chuckled.

"What do you mean? It was just a underwater volcanic eruption?" Atul asked thinking about that possibility.

"No! But you are close enough. Hellfire." He whispered and went away thinking about what was gonna happen next . It would be so funny to actually imagine intelligence agency finding that God and then....(he laughed internally)

Pakistan

"Did you blow Tuvalu?" Nawaz Sharif asked A.Q. Khan (most wanted terrorist/ scientist or evil scientist by FBI) and he shook his head.

"Alright! Continuing building bomb. Just checking." He sighed with relief and went away.

China

Xi jinping is eating hot dog (dog literally) when someone stands at entrance of Restaurant.

"Yes!" He asked licking his fingers and looking at him.

"We haven't been able to find out who blew up Tuvalu?" He nervously reported.

"Ok! Start Project C-X. I think it is time we start building our own bio-weapon." He ordered.

"Sir! That is Corona virus..." He began.

"Do what I say?" He glared and he went away .

"Uh! Now I had to eat limbs." He chuckled squinting his small eyes.

Mexico

"Boss! I heard someone blew up a country?" A combodian guy in his late thirties and waistband around head came runnings to most famous drug dealer residing in Mexico ;Joaquín “El Chapo” Guzmán, .

He was shipping drugs to USA for past three decades. (He would get arrested in year 2019 in alternate timeline)

"Someone blews things without my notice. That won't do at all." He looked angry.

"What do we do?" One asked moving his knife through his hands .

"Contact Al Qaeda. It is time to find that son of ***** and blow his brains out " He spits .

Out of Space , Time and Multiverse

"What have you done? When I created this world! I hope you all will reside in peace. But you never could. Gods ! Angels and Mortals! You all are just easily corruptible , arrogant and so reckless." Chaos exhaled a mist and went back to just spinning and watching everything motionless as a immortal, all powerful, never ending spectator.

Amicis vale! Keep thy self posted for next chapter.