Chapter 1: Lucifer's Rebellion (1)

For millions of years , Lucifer was king of Hell. The eternal Prince of darkness. The day the fallen angel came and established order to hell , it created a new world order already in years to come . And two gods were created. Lucifer, the Devil and God , the father. Well! Father is just a matter of perception.

But now all the hell had break loose and that is saying literally. Hell was not like imagined in human mind . It was not like written in Bible. It was not just eternal fall where evil is tortured. No ! That was purely human metaphors. Hell was a great place . Even bigger than heaven itself for there are more sinners in world than nobles ..

Today we go back to million of years ago when Lucifer the Angel was cursed by God for rebellion against him and thrown to hell to rule it for eternity.

Unknown time

God exists solely alone and keep thinking..But all of sudden it feels so incomplete. To exist alone. So he envisions a light through which angels are born. Each angel radiant in its own but only one angel just stare at God . It is perfect. It is beautiful and it is showing no sign and nothing. The God named him Lucifer, his perfect son meaning Lightbringer.

The heaven stayed like it always was . Dance , music and angels running . Until the god decided to create humans. Michael was God's firstborn son and most powerful. Gabriel was missionary of God . Azrael was angel of death or will become. Uriel was well. He was kinda gatekeeper guy you  see in schools. But he was also wise like Tyrion Lannister in Game of thrones. I know. I know. What the hell is this comparision?

"I don't agree with thee, father" Lucifer told God.

"And why thee not desire creation of man " He asked.

"For we are born out of light and would taketh no part in those arisen out of sand." He told him.

"Fear thou not, my morningstar. For you will reign still over them till just alike your brothers and me."

"I keep no fear or envy. Thee what seeks to do would cause you more harm than thy sight could seek." Lucifer sighed going away . ( William Shakespeare dude reading this . Huh! You bet I am gonna use this style in my plays )God smiled for what he said was just out of pride. He wonders if Lucifer is moving away from path of light but then waved it aside . Thy Lucifer wouldn't seek to do that for you are my angel blessed and pure. ( Really God! Too much love for son . That really sucks when he rebels na. )

And so God created Adam and placed him in a Garden of Eden on earth which he created after the birth of angels.

Slowly and slowly , God started spending more time looking at man on Earth than after his children. But angels continued to praise him like ever. He gave Adam a wife Eve born from his rib after Lilith rebelled and was cast to a dark place . Lucifer felt sorry for her. She stood up against God and was turned to a monster because he like to be praised. Envy boiled in Lucifer slowly and when he tested eve as a serpent, then she failed. He shrugged. So this was the beautiful creation of God. Someone who disobeyed him so easily. And still God banished them instead of killing these humans . It was clear to Lucifer that now humans were his favourite.

The Archangel Lucifer was angry at God for not listening to him . For years , he did what God asked without question. He wanted him to praise him everyday. He did and so did all his brothers. He sang everyday glory of him and put up with it for he was God ..but he seeked to create those filthy beasts out of sand.. And when God revealed to place a human son on Earth to walk in future and rule by his side , he became enraged.

After all he has done for him, a human incarnation will rule by his side. No ! That was not at all fair . That was unjust . He can't let this happen. But how would he stop God. Not alone. He would need an army. But how to convince his brothers and Angels to support him . To march with him so that he can claim what is truly his own. The throne of heaven. He couldn't let a filthy human rule it .

He entered the garden of Heaven where Gabriel and Michael were sitting and talking to each other . Azrael was shining her blade fascinated by her new responsibilities to take soul of dead when those humans will perish. He had to choose carefully for he knew some were so close to God that they would not listen to anything but command of God. And if God heard it before, then all will be lost.

"Hey Lucifer! Where thy seek to go? " Uriel asked him. (Modern brothers be like " Why the heck do you care?)

"To plan a rebellion." He muttered flaring his aura and went away . Uriel couldn't hear him but knew whatever it was , it was not good.

Amicis vale! Keep thy self posted for next chapter.