Chapter 33: Cousins feud

"What are you doing here?" Asteria asked raising her eyes.

"I am not alone." She beamed.

"Um..what do you mean by that?" Asteria asked puzzled as she looked at another girl walking shining like she was moonlight.

"Oh come on. Are you guys apprehending me?" Asteria groaned.

"Aw! Is that any way to greet your fav cousine?" Selene giggled to which she smiled hugging her back.

"So are we all gonna just stand here in a dusky old lane or go to a cafe and talk like normal people." Selene asked crossing her arms.

"Cafe" Pietho replied.

"Yup! Cafe definitely." Asteria agreed.

Time skip

Three immortal cousine goddesses/ titaness were now sitting in a cafe sipping coffee silently.

"So are we gonna just sit here silent looking at each other." Selene finally chimed.

"Um..what? I thought you loved silence, Selene." Asteria squinted her eyes.

"Yes! Loved. I had enough silence for millenia. Now I need to know how my cousin sisters are getting on. So what is going in your lives?" She asked smiling sweetly.

"Umm....you go first, Pietho." Asteria looked at her.

"No..you go first..." Pietho looked at her back.

"Oh! Come on. You two still compete on silly things . It is just like you all squabbling about who gets to wear crown of Nyx over and all again." She sighed .

"That was not silly" Both quickly defended.

"Ok! Ok! Chillax although I am not sure what it means but I have heard some people saying to others in that situation." She ranted.

"Okay." Both relented.

"Now , Asteria tell me all which has happened in last four days." Selene asked facepalming herself

"Well! I woke up , met our cousine Pietho, travelled by aeroplane , a guy followed us , we sat in cafe and asked him to join us, on the way we met with Lucifer , escaped to Egypt, the guy died and I was imprisoned by Lucifer betrayed by someone I had a crush in the ancient time , the guy met Hecate, came and freed me , we saw his ancestors timeline, he went to Medea to train with her , I went to bar where I met with a neutral Egyptian god Khonsu , had a moment , reality broke and came back to normal, he went away to fight with his kind , Pietho dragged me and now we are sitting here." She finished.

"Wow! That is quite a lot in just four days . I mean so much in just four days. " Selene held her wrist as if to comfort to which Asteria smiled.

"You went back to Egypt?" Pietho asked interrupting.

"Yeah" Asteria simply replied.

"Do you not remember that you were almost killed there last time ?" She raised her eyes.

"Oh! Set was lying. It was me who actually binded him to sand." She shrugged.

"And you abandoned me when Lucifer met you." She accused her.

"Abandoned? I was trying to protect you ." Asteria defended.

"You don't need to protect me. I am eldest. I do ." She told her.

"Aw! I was thinking this was gonna turn into quite a feud. Don't you think it call for a group hug." Selene giggled.

"Well! Fine." Asteria smiled as all crossed their arms around each other and took a selfie [ if you are thinking that where they got phone and all , well I can't explain every reason or event now or it will go forever which you most certainly don't want]

"What is the plan then?" Selene asked all of sudden with her white dove eyes.

"Well! I have literally no idea. Why don't you tell us how you spend all this time,  Pietho?" Asteria looked at her cousine.

"Okay! It is not much but ok." She began.

Flashback

Pietho looked at text her cousine sent and quickly sent her text not to go . She knew Asteria was always one to think about others safety without any concern for her own and if Lucifer had found her , she needed all the help she could get.

But as she quickly ran to where she was , she knew that there was a layer of magic there which means that she and Daniel were gone somewhere else.

She sighed. Now what? She wasn't very keen on idea of whispering in some mortal's ear amd try to make him or her do anything. It was fun but it just seems tad boring now.

She sat alone on the bench in park thinking about what she was gonna do now.

It was fun visiting places when there was someone with you and not alone appreciating them without any reply or comment.

She started scrolling instagram to get any fun news. Yes! Gods also use instagram. They are quite settled with us mortals

Her eyes stopped at announcement that a new casino was just opening in Cardiff. It was like a perfect chance to test her skills again and win some great money while also meeting nice looking guys.

She was so into them. You know! Being goddess of seduction was pretty hard to enact when she didn't get to seduce someone for a long time.

"Hi mam! Welcome to our casino. I hope you enjoy the game." A guard greeted her as she smiled and went inside. The whole casino was glamorous , filled with light and all.

She was so lost in admiring the view , she bumped into someone and was about to apologise when she saw who it was.

"Oh no! You again." She groaned.

"What? I like casinos. And it just opened." He chuckled as people gave him strange looks for he was wearing sandals which seemed like they flutter.

"You are not gonna win this time." She glared.

"Sadly your seduction and persuasive powers don't work on me. So good luck Pietho." He grinned walking away as she facepalmed her face in frustration .

Amicis vale! Keep thy self posted for next chapter.