Chapter 36: A Devil always take what he wants

Hi! Does title seem too long . I thought so but Lucifer insisted. Alright! We will talk about me interacting with mythical beings some time else but for now, let's dive into story.

6th January , 2017

Day - Friday

Event's location -Hell

Post Restoration of Reality

Lucifer was back sitting on his throne. Hmm! Throne. Such a bloody fancy te for that crappy skull throne. He was angry. He was angrier than ever before in his life. Each word of Daniel had stung him so hard that he was shook to the core.

Losing both weapons . Two of the most powerful weapons in existence due to a mortal. He just couldn't take it . How could a mortal do such thing? How could he be capable? What is the point of angels and be born with super abilities if a simple idiot like him thwarts his plan.

He was wrong. He shouldn't have let any of those mortals live. The hellfire raise engulfing the wicked souls flowing with it scorching them more until their screams were filling with air. He smiled with his eyes shining red with a vengeance. He was more than eager and determined now than ever he had been in his whole life . Today was the day Lucifer had been reborn again becoming fully what he has always been portrayed as in Bible , mortal mind , everywhere. Today, he was finally what everyone thinks about him. The dangerous evil Devil , the master of lies they all repel , they all fear is now truly alive and is thirsty for vengeance.

He had confronted Lelia already and told her to figure out a way to reach heaven. She knew very well how Lucifer was to say anything to him and went away .

Lucifer knew that even if he went to heaven , then he would need to have a control over hell and in absence of hell , it needed a stable leader . But not only stable but also loyal to him. And who is most loyal to Lucifer than Lilith.

It wouldn't matter to demons of hell that Lilith sits on throne or him when he will tell them that they are going back to where they all deserve to be. Back home : Heaven.

Hell was always a place. It always has been .

"You are going alone." Lilith asked worried.

"Yes! " Lucifer sighed. She started to think what to say but couldn't really think.

"And I leave hell in safe hands. Yours, Lilith." He moved her face up to look at her and with one last glance at her surprised face proceeded towards the way where he will topple the world. The fire in his eye so fierce that any enemy of him would swallow in its flames.

He walks steadily knowing that from this day , everything is gonna be changed. Everything is gonna be unpredictable. Everything is gonna be damned to hell. Today is the day that every being, every realm will remember that Chaos spread. He wasn't sure of winning. That would be pride and pride was long gone from Lucifer. Lucifer was feeding on vengeance and when you feed on vengeance , you don't feel sad or happy or pride or confident, you only know one thing that I am gonna burn everything down to hell and that is exactly Lucifer was planning to do.

"What is the way?" He asked Lelia.

"I have found out that Uriel has been gone from heaven and one of my old friend is very eager to help you out." She replied pointing toward an approaching figure.

"Hi Sammael! " Stribog smiled.

[Stribog is Slavic deity of winds, sky and air]

"I am not Sammael anymore. I am Lucifer and today I will take back what is rightfully mine." He glared and he nodded.

He brought Lucifer into heaven and he quickly disguised himself as Uriel and after a chat with Azrael knocked her out.

Next morning

8th January, 2017

Day -Sunday

Lucifer is sitting on throne playing with his hell forged weapons until all angels come and stopped in their tracks.

"Hi my endearing siblings! From now I am your King and you are gonna follow me." He looked at them.

"And why would we do that?" One asked. Lucifer threw his hell dagger towards him instantly killing him and he fell down.

"That is why. Azrael can be next or you can be. Your choice , angels. Don't think I am alone. I have my loyals everywhere. A Devil always get what he wants." He warned as they all were thinking about attacking him. They all sighed agreeing to him.

After a couple of minutes , Lucifer disbanded the council. He sighed to himself and went to room where Azrael was lying chained.

"I will kill you." She yelled as he came through the door.

"Feels good to let it out , doesn't it?" He chuckled.

"Luci! What happened to you?" She asked calming herself.

"Humiliation happened. Defeat happened at the hands of a mortal who are just sands in the desert of time." He grunted.

"Look! I can't promise that things will get better or..." She began.

"And that is all what matters. I was sent to hell to punish people. Well! Now is the time to see what everyone has waiting for them in store." He glared.

"You won't win this war you know." Azrael shouted as he turned to go away . He stopped in his tracks smiling.

"Oh! I know. Maybe! Maybe not! But I will surely rain fire on all realms." He laughed so coldly that a shiver ran down her spine.

Amicis vale! Keep thy self posted for next chapter.