One I'm the Future

So, for one if my books, I did some research on Error, and it turns out Error and Geno are the same person. I thought this was just some joke after seeing a comic, but It turns out it's a true fact! So I accidentally made a story trying to cope with this new discovery.

Error is from the future/different timeline/different universe/ etc, he got bored and wanted to start over or go back and try something new. So he started to mess with his DT again. He went back in time in hopes for something new, he came back as Error, not as Geno. Now in this time line or universe or whatever there was Error and Geno. Error couldn't find his past self but instead found the bad guys. Because of him being there, something changed amd made Geno not mess with his DT amd made him stay the same.

What happens to Geno happens to Error. If Geno gets hurt Error gets hurt. But not in the same way. If Geno gets stabbed, Error gets hit. If Geno is stressed, Error just gets a headache. Something like that. So not completely the same thing but kinda similar.

If you wanted to make this a love story, when Geno falls in love with Reaper (or someone of your choice) Error falls in love with Ink( Or sometime of your choice) and because of Geno's stereotypical tsundere personality,  he doesn't love or show he loves Reaper (or someone of your choice) and it's the same for Error. He doesn't show he likes Ink (or someone of your choice) because he thinks he can't or thinks it makes him look weak. Or something like that. Idk :b

This hurts my brain. I think this might be to deep for my own story, so if you want to take this, go right ahead.

In my book I wanted to be as accurate as possible and was in between making Error and Geno brothers or not because they aren't cannon brothers. But it turns out they are the same person. So I couldn't have two ships with the same person but one from the future and the others from the past. But it also isn't a true sanscest without Errink and Afterdeath. (In my opinion because those are my otps)

Once again, You can change the names, character, story, anything. I'm just here to help and inspire!