Same Blood, Different Story

Geno CQ and Error CQ are brothers. They have always gotten along better then you and your siblings do. They'd do everything together. They'd laugh together, cry together, play together, and fight together. They were always sticking up for one another.
   That is until Geno moves out to go fulfill his dream as a cop. Error moves out as well. But not to pursue a dream. No, but to become a criminal.
   Geno CQ is one of the best cops, following orders from chief Ink Comyet and working alone side other cops on his league like Blue B. and Dream Joku. And Error CQ is in the world's most wanted criminal gang. With his buddies Nightmare Joku, Cross Peñaoza, Killer Rahafwabas, Dust Osteophile, Horror S.A.S, and Reaper Ren.
   The two swore to never tell that they were brothers, nor ever to act like brothers ever again. Though, Error secretly just missed his older brother, and wanted him back once more. This was the only way.
   But, this truce between brothers has been cracking slowly and might shatter when they are forced to work together to stop an evil force. Stronger then any human or monster standing alone. But ten conflicting monsters standing together, might be strong enough to defeat this force.
   But the question is will they except eachother once more, and work together? Or will their differences stand between them, and have them end up dead?

You can change the names, character, story, anything. I'm just here to help and inspire!