Some Angsty Cross Sans story ideas

Idea #1- Cross, being a newbie to the Bad Guys, can't keep up with Killer, Dust, and Horror, no matter how hard he tries. Even with his royal guard training, he will never be as cunning as Killer, as skilled as Dust, as strong as Horror. They have a groove and a flow that he doesn't get and can't match. They fight with skill and practice, having lived through real situations like that. But Cross, only has his royal guard training, and he feels completely useless, feeling like he'll never compare and stand up to them. And he feels like a failure and he feels like a mistake. He doesn't feel worthy, he feels like his life was pointless, he feels like he is nothing, compared to the Bad Guys around him.

Idea #2- Inspired by Underverse Episode 0.6, where XGaster lets Cross get killed and just simply Overwrites him. 

Basically, Cross is fighting against XGaster purely out of spite at this point, because he's constantly eaten by the fact that he doesn't have any control. He doesn't truly have any free will. XGaster is monitoring him and his ever move, and he takes one wrong step in a direction XGaster doesn't like, he will just Overwrite him. And he can't even escape. He can't even kill himself to end it all, because XGaster can just Overwrite him, and even make him forget everything if he wanted to. His life is truly meaningless and pointless, and he knows that. But he keeps fighting, purely out of spite at this point. Because he's too stubborn to give up. Because he's holding onto that one in a million chance that things can get better and he can escape XGaster's grasp and live his own life.

You can change the names, character, story, anything. I'm just here to help and inspire!

These ideas have been eating at me for a long time, just haven't had the motivation to write them so- passing the ideas onto you.