Reaper Sans has Haphephobia Fight Me

Okay hear me out- Afterdeath. (The idea is inspired by the picture above, Drawn by Musska Art Blog, but it's Afterdeath instead of BluexReaper, but y'all I don't care- do whatever ship you want. It doesn't even have to be Undertale related.)

Reaper keeps flirting with Geno (just verbally because he's scared to touch him) and finally after a while, Genos had enough and turns it around on Reaper. In frustration, he grips the others collar (or his hood or something whatever) and is all like "Okay kiss me. You keep telling me you want to kiss me. Kiss me then pussy. Kiss me ya bitch. Put your mouth on mouth. Touch your mouth to my mouth bitch."

And Reaper is freaking out. Because he doesn't want to accidentally touch Geno and fucking kill him. Because he loves Geno, and that would be horrific. But Geno doesn't realize this. Geno just thinks Reapers in shock that he's finally fighting back, but he'd go back to himself and start flirting (and maybe actually kiss) but he doesn't. Reaper remains frozen with a horrified expression and Geno suddenly realizes Reaper is actually panicking and this is not fun anymore.

Meanwhile with Reaper, he's playing back every time he's ever killed anybody. Maybe as a rookie new god of death, and accidentally just killing things. And he's reminded of what happened when he touches anything mortal from plants to beings with actually souls. And he's freaking out, because his mind is replaying the fact that he's a murderer and fucking kills things. Anything he touches dies. And he's so close to Geno, so close to touching Geno, so close to killing Geno.

And then Geno is all like, "Reaper look at me. Hey hey focus on me Reaper."

And Reaper looks at Geno.

And suddenly Reaper fucking imagines Geno dying. Dusting in his hands. All because of him. Because he accidentally touched Geno and now Geno is dying. He killed Geno.

So Reaper fucking breaks and cracks and starts to cry, teleporting away from Geno and freaking the fuck out.

Then Geno has to explain to Reaper "This is the save screen! This is the void, I can't die!!!!"

And then they work everything out in the end but it's really sad and rocky at the start and they talk about boundaries and taking things slow. 

You can change the names, character, story, anything. I'm just here to help and inspire!

Maybe he's gotten used to it by now, seeing as he's mostly in the god world or whatever and I don't think the "anything he touches dies" rule applies to the gods. But it certainly applies to the plants in Toriels garden! So he's very much aware of it. And if he's around living creatures that don't need to die, he must have some sort of fear of touching them, and then fucking killing them.