Chapter 11- I Love You

"Do I really have to?"

"Do you want to pass?"

"Ye-"

"Then I'm afraid so."

"Why him ? Is there anyone else?, I will honestly work the girl who smells like onions. Anyone. Or thing."

"He's actually a good student, never failed in my class and he will have a significant impact on your grades." Ms. Bertolette explains looking at all my pass test grades.

D, C, F-,D-,B-.

"At least I got a B-."I say sadly smiling.

Ms. Bertolette looks up from the papers scattered over her desk and has one of those 'Really you've got to kidding me' look.

I sigh in frustration. "Fine."

"Okay I'm glad we can come to an agreement."

"Yeah more like stupid agreement." I mumble.

Ms. Bertolette proceeds to look through my mistakes on the exams and I just stand in front of her desk shifting from foot to foot.

"You're late." She says suddenly.

"I know, I know." A voice sounds from behind.

I turn to see the one and only signature smirk on Jeremiah's face. He makes his way over to her desk. He rakes my body and doesn't even try to hide it. I turn around feeling a blush creep on my face. A small gasp escapes my mouth from how hard Jeremiah grabs my ass.

"Nice." He whispers.

"Johnson!" Ms. Bertolette speaks still looking down her desk. Are you kidding me. She's like completely oblivious to what he's doing to me.

"Please stop with this inappropriate behavior. I will send you to the dean." She states finally looking up.

"Vivian doesn't scare me, but since you ask nicely I'll listen this time." He says removing his hands but gives me a light tap.

"Hey its Ms. Abraham to you." She says opening her draw and revealing a blank exam that I failed.

"Take this and when you have completed it I have some news to share with you." She tells, handing him the exam.

Jeremiah winks at me before turning around. Oh god how can I control myself around him when he doing all of that.

"And for you Ms. Adams you may take your seat until he has finished so we can discuss our arrangement." She says cheerfully.

I go to take my seat only to be tripped by a girl and called a slut. You know I'm 100 percent virgin thank you very much. I get away from the girl as the chuckles start to sound in the room.

I take my seat and sigh loudly. How am I suppose to concentrate on this arrangement if he's the one who takes me out of my focus zone. My eyes wander to Jeremiah. Seeing him bite the end of his pencil and is already staring at me makes me tingle. He gets up from his seat and slowly walks towards me, lying the pencil on my desk.

I look at his pencil, scanning the bite marks and I smile at the thought of-

"Ms. Adams please come here."

Seriously I just sat down and didn't she like just give him the test? I get out my seat lazily avoiding the bitchy chick who tripped me and walk to Ms. Bertolette.

"Yes." I say standing next to Jeremiah.

Looking down I see red marking circled multiple times. She holds up the paper and I see an A+. I look to the top left of the paper and see his name 'Jeremiah Johnson'. Then I took to the right and see the A.

Jeremiah (Slowly Editing)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें